Laura Ingraham

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Looks like she can dish it out but can't take it. Taking the weekend off after a terrible week of PR and threats of sponsor boycotts.

Reactions: 7 people
Actually David Hogg needs to get removed from the protected species list. He’s dishes but we’re not allowed to attack the children? Screw that kid.

Reactions: 12 people
Fox News "planned" vacations don't usually turn out very well. Hilarious how much these kids trigger you righties. More irony from the "snowflake" breed.

Reactions: 6 people
He got rejected from 4 colleges and she poked fun at it.

I would have too frankly.

It was a stupid move on her part. Attack him on the issues, not petty, juvenile crap like that. That's something Trump would do. Ingraham should be above that. The criticism is justified, imo.

Reactions: 5 people
It was a stupid move on her part. Attack him on the issues, not petty, juvenile crap like that. That's something Trump would do. Ingraham should be above that. The criticism is justified, imo.

The kid asks for it. He’s a self righteous arrogant ******* who’s a schill for the libs bankrolling him. I don’t blame her but after OReilly she should have thought it thru a bit more.

Reactions: 2 people
The kid asks for it. He’s a self righteous arrogant ******* who’s a schill for the libs bankrolling him. I don’t blame her but after OReilly she should have thought it thru a bit more.

I'm in no way defending the kid, fwiw. Yes, she should have known better. She could easily attack him on the issues and have been the adult.

VN Store

Back