France: Peaceful ISIS boy(s) misbehaving: Alahu Akbar: at least 2 dead

My wife is traveling to Spain and Morocco for work next month and I was surprised to see that the State Deprtment considers Morocco a safer country than Spain to travel to. Spain has a warning for terrorism. So does France and several other European counties. Sad!

Reactions: 1 person
My wife is traveling to Spain and Morocco for work next month and I was surprised to see that the State Deprtment considers Morocco a safer country than Spain to travel to. Spain has a warning for terrorism. So does France and several other European counties. Sad!

I may be mistaken, but I believe Spain was put on the list, due to the Catalonian unrest. I might have that wrong though.

Southern Spain has a bunch of angry and violent peaceful muslims..

Southern Spain has a bunch of angry and violent peaceful muslims..

Without Spain being a muslim country for a long while, the west would never have the guitar.

Imagine Iron Maiden with a lead fiddler instead.

Reactions: 2 people
Without Spain being a muslim country for a long while, the west would never have the guitar.

Imagine Iron Maiden with a lead fiddler instead.

It would probably sound similar to this. Still awesome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li58voy6xXM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back