John Dowd is jumping ship.

Septic

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)
Lab Rat
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Lol yeah I saw that. This was telegraphed last weekend I think we all expected it. Plus if they couldn’t agree on a plan they needed to part anyway. If your client won’t listen to you why are you advising him and visa versus if your the client.

The new guy appears to be much more aggressive. Will be interesting to see what Cobb decides.

Reactions: 3 people
Cobb is probably going to bail too. He is more placating towards Mueller than Dowd. The new guy Joe seems like he will ramp up this reality show craziness towards Mueller. This going to end very badly for Trump.

Reactions: 5 people
We libs are also very excited he brought him on board. ;)

Lol. You’re glib now but if he challenges the constitutional authority of Muller this could open up a whole new debate that I don’t think you guys want. He doesn’t like Muller and he’s inferred Muller is dirty. You view that as a good thing. That’s curious.

Lol. You’re glib now but if he challenges the constitutional authority of Muller this could open up a whole new debate that I don’t think you guys want. He doesn’t like Muller and he’s inferred Muller is dirty. You view that as a good thing. That’s curious.

Oh, I'm beyond glib. I'm positively smitten with this choice.

Reactions: 6 people
Trumps wants to testify in front of Mueller, Dowd didn't want him to

Trump should not even be asked.

There is an exception: When there is reasonable cause to believe the president is complicit in a serious criminal offense, and that he has evidence or knowledge that would be admissible and probative. Only in those circumstances should a president be subject to subpoena, and only then should he submit to questioning. Trump has a responsibility to the office to enforce that standard.

Trump should not even be asked.

There is an exception: When there is reasonable cause to believe the president is complicit in a serious criminal offense, and that he has evidence or knowledge that would be admissible and probative. Only in those circumstances should a president be subject to subpoena, and only then should he submit to questioning. Trump has a responsibility to the office to enforce that standard.

Why start being responsible to 'the office' now?

Reactions: 6 people
Cobb is probably going to bail too. He is more placating towards Mueller than Dowd. The new guy Joe seems like he will ramp up this reality show craziness towards Mueller. This going to end very badly for Trump.

I’ve never seen someone so enamored with a demagogue they supposedly hate. Trump owns your psyche.

Oh, and.....

#stillyourpresident

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 3 people

Brought to you by President Fox News.

Reactions: 5 people
Brought to you by President Fox News.

So it’s only Fox News providing commentary about Joe D’s opinion of Muller? Dude that’s weak even for you. C’mon at least try this isn’t even fun.

EL and I banter but at least we’re having fun.

VN Store

Back