Eric Holder Come On Down!

This type of thing could be setting a bad precedent. Will every admin now try and dig up dirt on the previous one?

This type of thing could be setting a bad precedent. Will every admin now try and dig up dirt on the previous one?

The sole goal of both parties is to try and destroy the president of the opposite party during the campaign, while in office, and after they leave office.

Reactions: 2 people
DOJ screwed up and got an agent killed. And then they obstructed to cover their butts. I’m glad the records are getting released so the honest review that should have happened long ago finally will.

Part of draining the swamp as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 2 people
Good send 'em all to jail. It would be an epic sh!t show! Clinton, Obama and Trump as cellmates. It would make great reality tv.

You know they will never be able to catch slick Willie though.

DOJ screwed up and got an agent killed. And then they obstructed to cover their butts. I’m glad the records are getting released so the honest review that should have happened long ago finally will.

Part of draining the swamp as far as I’m concerned.

The problem I have is if the records have been altered or redacted. Pisses me off when records are released but show nothing but a page of black lines.

Apparently, Mister Holder has been making noise about a 2020 Presidential run.

I want to watch the usual suspects on here defend him.

VN Store

Back