GOP pushes for 'phase two' of tax cuts

It is interesting that the Dem complaint that the individual cuts aren't permanent is a result of the Dems not agreeing to make them permanent.

Further, the Dems complain the individual cuts aren't permanent but also say the individual cuts are insignificant. If so, why would they complain they aren't permanent?

Politics sucks

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
W4...and yes, fix it.
Thanks for the correction.

For any of you that are getting money back... think long and hard about it. You are GIVING more money to the .gov. Do the math and put a little in a savings account or money market in case you have to pay in April. It earns you NOTHING in the government coffers.

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
You can block your personal info and publish your return. Getting 3000 extra dollars means nothing without details. Take a photo and post it.
It's none of your ****ing business how much anybody pays. I am pretty sure we have a wide spread of income levels here and all publishing tax information does is start a dick measuring contest. But then again, I am not at all surprised that a leftist like yourself wants to do just that.

How much EIC did you get there stud?

I do stud. The market is taking a breather today... buy buy buy. dyodd
Are you a day trader? You say that every day the market is way down. How has that worked out for you.? I'm curious since the market is down over the past year.

VN Store

Back