James Comey to President Trump: 'The American People Will Hear My Story Very Soon'

He has to be the tallest poon in the US..... what a smarmy sounding douche. He has no one to blame for his firing except himself.
He bungled the HRC email server investigation.... bungled the announcement..... then bungled the announcement that the investigation was being reopened..... passed confidential info to a professor buddy..... he's an a-hole

Reactions: 1 person
and only you are dumb enough to continue to defend this sleazy pos. Do you normally root for the bad guys in the movies too?

So be it I guess. Just as those loony left-wing idiots that were dumb enough to defend that sleazy pos Obama for 8 years I guess I will defend Trump. To each his own as they say. You have your side & I have mine.

Reactions: 2 people
So be it I guess. Just as those loony left-wing idiots that were dumb enough to defend that sleazy pos Obama for 8 years I guess I will defend Trump. To each his own as they say. You have your side & I have mine.

Right on time. No one is talking about Obama except for you

That’s exactly your problem. This isn’t a side thing. It’s doing what is best for our country thing. The guy is a joke and his presidency has been nothing but turmoil. You can’t blame that on anyone but DT. Defend him all that you want but it’s super embarrassing from one man to another. I wouldn’t stand beside a known sleazy business man and continue to bring up a former prez to make it seem like you have an argument.

Open your eyes and admit that something clearly is going on. It isn’t the deep state and it isn’t some liberal propaganda. It’s one thing after another and it’s all DT’s actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Right on time. No one is talking about Obama except for you

That’s exactly your problem. This isn’t a side thing. It’s doing what is best for our country thing. The guy is a joke and his presidency has been nothing but turmoil. You can’t blame that on anyone but DT. Defend him all that you want but it’s super embarrassing from one man to another. I wouldn’t stand beside a known sleazy business man and continue to bring up a former prez to make it seem like you have an argument.

Open your eyes and admit that something clearly is going on. It isn’t the deep state and it isn’t some liberal propaganda. It’s one thing after another and it’s all DT’s actions.

:eek:lol: You must be on a mission impossible movie.

Last edited:
You've always complained about Comey and now your nose is all up his ass..... you're a funny guy loother

I think I've been relatively consistent. Comey very well may have cost Clinton the election by doing what he thought was appropriate at the time. In hindsight, he sees the apocalyptic results of his decision and knows that it is his cross to bare for the remainder of his life. The only saving grace is that if he continues to do what he knows is the right thing it will result in him playing a pivotal role in destroying the very monster he inadvertently helped create.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back