Nicotine

apevol

KDKWKDJDKAJFBAJFJW D JAKFJSJSHF
Anyone paying any attention to what the FDA wants to do?

FDA wants to reduce how much nicotine can be in cigarettes.

I love the commercial they made them make. White screen, black type, computer voice. The bare minimums covered. And it won’t stop anyone who smokes from lighting up again. But the feels are amazing.

Reactions: 1 person
So essentially lights will be ultra lights and thus creating people to buy more to get there nic craving.

So you gotta smoke more to get your fix...what could go wrong?

Yeah, this is one of the concerns. The proposal is to cut the nicotine levels to about 25%. So, would folks smoke 4 times as much? Of course, the increases in cost would likely be prohibitive for most. I think they're banking on the combination resulting in a significant drop in use. What that basically means is there will be a boon, at least in the short term, for vaping. That's supplanting smoking already. And you can actually use vaping devices for drug use. It's a growing problem in schools.

Yeah, this is one of the concerns. The proposal is to cut the nicotine levels to about 25%. So, would folks smoke 4 times as much? Of course, the increases in cost would likely be prohibitive for most. I think they're banking on the combination resulting in a significant drop in use. What that basically means is there will be a boon, at least in the short term, for vaping. That's supplanting smoking already. And you can actually use vaping devices for drug use. It's a growing problem in schools.

Dang it. Pack a day for 25 years now..and i work out 5 days a week and am in very good shape...lungs not so much. Guess it's time to quit, cannot.

Picked a horrible week to stop sniffing glue

Dang it. Pack a day for 25 years now..and i work out 5 days a week and am in very good shape...lungs not so much. Guess it's time to quit, cannot.

Picked a horrible week to stop sniffing glue

It took my mom about 25 years of trying to quit before it stuck. Damn addictive.

I roll my own. Have for years. Picked it up in jail.

Tobacco has to be on board with this, because you know Phillip Morris has to have more scratch than the FDA.

Doubt we'll see the same **** with cigars and other forms of smoke.

Yes it is. Not nearly as bad as opiates tho. Speak from experience. Opiate withdrawal for heavy users is only separated from Hell by a screen door with a big hole in it...

I kicked opiates. Not tobacco.

Always waiting for junk to hit me again, though.

I roll my own. Have for years. Picked it up in jail.

Tobacco has to be on board with this, because you know Phillip Morris has to have more scratch than the FDA.

Doubt we'll see the same **** with cigars and other forms of smoke.

Seriously, at what price point or amount of legislation does it just become easier and cheaper to just smoke weed?

Not being a smoker, it seems to me like that point is either now or fast approaching...

Seriously, at what price point or amount of legislation does it just become easier and cheaper to just smoke weed?

Not being a smoker, it seems to me like that point is either now or fast approaching...

Dude, I've smoked crack/meth/injected heroin in the past.

I enjoy smoking good tobacco. Its a luxury beyond just the fleeting buzz of a cigarette.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Yes it is. Not nearly as bad as opiates tho. Speak from experience. Opiate withdrawal for heavy users is only separated from Hell by a screen door with a big hole in it...

Very true. Opiates are the gold standard for addictive potential.

VN Store

Back