Bye bye McMonster ...and maybe others as well

Nothing to see here boys. We have a very stable genius in charge. He'll get a stupendous national security advisor...and Mexico will pay his salary.

Reactions: 4 people
Just another day on Apprentice: DC Edition Comrades.

Nobody is going to be left but Trump, his Russian translator, and the Secret Service guy that fetches his McDonald's.

Reactions: 4 people
DYYXjCaX0AAA9pL

Mueller has subpoenaed trump org documents so sessions is next, his replacement will fire Mueller, and then the poop will hit the fan! Duck! :yes:

Some of you care way too much about what goes on in the sewer that is Washington DC.

Uhhhh... this is the Politics Forum. If you'd like to talk about your My Little Pony Rainbow Edition collection, move along cupcake. And, oh BTW, this 'sewer' largely affects nearly every facet of your life, like it or not.

Reactions: 7 people
Uhhhh... this is the Politics Forum. If you'd like to talk about your My Little Pony Rainbow Edition collection, move along cupcake. And, oh BTW, this 'sewer' largely affects nearly every facet of your life, like it or not.

Didn't realize the Obama memoirs been published yet..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

You mock a Bronie, they'll mess you up. Nice knowing you.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree with you about Hillary

Hills wasn't working in the white house while acting as a foreign agent (unregistered on top of that). She ain't the one being broadly investigated by a special counsel. Dayum! y'all are so easy! Clinton, Pelosi all y'alls got. :lol:

VN Store

Back