Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Does anybody know when the actual frigging subpoena was issued? Can’t read any more free NYT articles but found one somewhere else referencing the article saying the subpoena came out “in recent weeks” thus the today “news” is the existence of the subpoena?

Reactions: 1 person
Its kind of interesting how this development, which anyone in their right mind realizes is going to be the REAL source of the linkage between Trump and the Russians, has only a few responses by the Trump nuthuggers on the board, and they are just quips.

Fact is, this is the development I have been waiting for. To do this, they had to have a reason to subpoena these financial records. Which means that someone in the last month or so has given them a lead.

This, this issue. It is going to be Trump's undoing. We are going to find out that he has been lying to us all MASSIVELY when claiming no ties to Russia. Its going to be hundreds of millions, if not billions, in loans to his organization.

His goose is cooked.

Reactions: 9 people
Its kind of interesting how this development, which anyone in their right mind realizes is going to be the REAL source of the linkage between Trump and the Russians, has only a few responses by the Trump nuthuggers on the board, and they are just quips.

Fact is, this is the development I have been waiting for. To do this, they had to have a reason to subpoena these financial records. Which means that someone in the last month or so has given them a lead.

This, this issue. It is going to be Trump's undoing. We are going to find out that he has been lying to us all MASSIVELY when claiming no ties to Russia. Its going to be hundreds of millions, if not billions, in loans to his organization.

His goose is cooked.

Ok LG.

This in reality reeks of desperation on Mullers part.

Reactions: 2 people

His goose is cooked.

Who could it be giving these leads. Enough so that Mueller could get a subpoena for Trump finances. Anyone you know that has plead guilty and cooperating with Mueller lately.

Reactions: 3 people

His goose is cooked.
Thank God! You can finally get a much needed rest.

Ok LG.

This in reality reeks of desperation on Mullers part.

Desperation? Reaching the inevitable point that everyone suspected all along?

If you want to talk about desperation, Monica Lewinsky ring any bells?

Reactions: 4 people
Desperation? Reaching the inevitable point that everyone suspected all along?

If you want to talk about desperation, Monica Lewinsky ring any bells?

Asking about sexual predatory behavior, which is what ****ing a subordinate is, in a sexual harrasment lawsuit is desperate?

His goose is cooked.

tucker_face.gif

He has changed these max times multiple times. When the times he says passed, then he will come up with more predictions

What dopes you guys are. For at least the 50th time, I have said Trump had a max of 18 months since before the inauguration. If you're that concerned about an exact number of days, do the math. 18 months from Jan. 20, 2017. I said around 131 days, double check and feel free to correct the number. If Trump is still in office on July 21, 2018, I will have been proven wrong and you guys can have great fun at my expense with that. But if......

What dopes you guys are. For at least the 50th time, I have said Trump had a max of 18 months since before the inauguration. If you're that concerned about an exact number of days, do the math. 18 months from Jan. 20, 2017. I said around 131 days, double check and feel free to correct the number. If Trump is still in office on July 21, 2018, I will have been proven wrong and you guys can have great fun at my expense with that. But if......

When Trump is still President on the first day of football season, we'll look back on this and chuckle.

First, the only dope around here is what you’re smoking. Second, quit moving the goal posts. It is on the third page of the comments section on your profile, clearly labeled 3-13-2018, 2:41 PM (IIRC).

Own it. Quit blowing your traffic whistle, put your “STOP” paddle down and own it.

Trump will be in office until January 20, 2025.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back