Is this self defense?

Gotcha. Hard to keep up with all the threads round these parts. Merge or delete if appropriate MODS.

Not unless the guy that got shot had pulled a weapon we can not see......

Gotcha. Hard to keep up with all the threads round these parts. Merge or delete if appropriate MODS.

Just on the video it looks like solid murder 2 though right? She shot him in the back while fleeing and she initiated the move for the gun.

Murder 1 looks hard to fathom though unless there is other evidence stating an intent tho right?

The dead guy seems like a class act. Walks in her office and immediately pulls off his shoe and commences to picking at his foot. Probably not a capital offense, but incredibly disgusting and I would have called him on it.

The dead guy seems like a class act. Walks in her office and immediately pulls off his shoe and commences to picking at his foot. Probably not a capital offense, but incredibly disgusting and I would have called him on it.

Run into many "class acts" at the bail bond office do ya???

We have a term for that out here. "Okie-Billy"

Guess he won't be doing that again.

Lol, that's what I kept expecting the ruckus to start over.

On the original question. Hard to say since they're off screen when it happens but doesn't look good for her.

Based on what the video showed, I do not see how that could be seen as self-defense. I am not sure what the laws are for bail bondsmen, put for cc license, you cannot shoot a fleeing perp.

Based on what the video showed, I do not see how that could be seen as self-defense. I am not sure what the laws are for bail bondsmen, put for cc license, you cannot shoot a fleeing perp.
It's okay. He was white. Can't get into any trouble there.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back