Barack Obama reveals his 2018 NCAA Tournament brackets

Obama lives rent free in your heads. He made a bracket, that evil commie!

Trump is too busy watching reruns of the Apprentice and eating burgers to make a bracket I guess.

Time to move on fellas.

Reactions: 4 people
You guys know that trump doesn’t know anything about the NCAA tournament. It’s no big deal that he doesn’t do this but no way he embarrasses himself by doing this

Maybe; if Obama cared more about the economy than his brackets we would be better off.

Did you fill out a bracket this year?

Assuming you have a job did you perform worse at your job because of it?

He didn’t waste hours doing it, while using it as a publicity stunt to foist his BS agenda through a media outlet that should do one thing - report on sports (not politics).

And what has ESPN become? A vocally armed wing of the liberal agenda.

Damn, you need some Preparation-H.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He didn’t waste hours doing it, while using it as a publicity stunt to foist his BS agenda through a media outlet that should do one thing - report on sports (not politics).

And what has ESPN become? A vocally armed wing of the liberal agenda.

Damn, you need some Prepration-H.

You guys are really that mad a president filled out a bracket?

Reactions: 2 people
You guys know that trump doesn’t know anything about the NCAA tournament. It’s no big deal that he doesn’t do this but no way he embarrasses himself by doing this

I’m sure that he would’ve had a staffer fill it out for him . Depending on how those picks went he may have them fired.

The good news is that Obama is the KOD when picking the brackets.

I’m sure that he would’ve had a staffer fill it out for him . Depending on how those picks went he may have them fired.

The good news is that Obama is the KOD when picking the brackets.

Think he picked Kansas to win the championship 3x in office.

They didn’t win once haha

VN Store

Back