Family of slain DNC staffer sues Fox News over retracted story

Darkman

The family of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who was killed in 2016, has filed a lawsuit against Fox News, an investigative reporter and one of the network's frequent guests over a story about Rich and allegations that he was involved in a conspiracy, according to the lawsuit.

Rich was shot and killed in Washington, D.C., in July 2016. Police said he was shot several times in the back and later died at a local hospital. Rich was 27 years old and worked as a voter-expansion data director for the DNC at the time.

The May 16, 2017, Fox News article, which allegedly contained "false and fabricated facts," according to the lawsuit, fueled conspiracy theories that Rich was murdered in connection with a massive WikiLeaks data dump of 20,000 DNC emails days after his death.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/famil...ry?id=53725795

Good. Folks have held on to this ridiculous conspiracy theory for too long. Fox has let it linger by not actually pursuing an investigation and punishment after retracting the story. I can't imagine what his family has endured.

Reactions: 6 people
Good. Folks have held on to this ridiculous conspiracy theory for too long. Fox has let it linger by not actually pursuing an investigation and punishment after retracting the story. I can't imagine what his family has endured.

The Wikileaks DNC stuff could only happen if an insider downloaded the files on to a flash drive. Podesta had a leaked email where he said he was going to make an example of the suspected leaker. Seth Rich is shot multiple times and nothing is taken.

Yeah, it’s just people with an active imagination pushing this.

Reactions: 3 people
SMH.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Let me simplify this for you: Podesta said he was going to take care of the leaker, shortly thereafter Seth Rich was murdered.

Reactions: 1 person
Let me simplify this for you: Podesta said he was going to take care of the leaker, shortly thereafter Seth Rich was murdered.

You've convinced me. The DNC is a crime syndicate with Clinton as the head and Podesta as the enforcer. It makes perfect sense!

Reactions: 2 people
Hmm.... But they aren’t suing the independent investigative group from George Washington universoty who concluded it was mostly likely perpetrated by a hired killer.

Hmm.... But they aren’t suing the independent investigative group from George Washington universoty who concluded it was mostly likely perpetrated by a hired killer.

If he was working with the Russians it is more probable that the Russians killed him. If he was the source surely they have information from his computers, phones that can link him to it right? I have not seen any links with him but I have seen links to Awan and his family.

The Wikileaks DNC stuff could only happen if an insider downloaded the files on to a flash drive. Podesta had a leaked email where he said he was going to make an example of the suspected leaker. Seth Rich is shot multiple times and nothing is taken.

Like him or hate him, Assange has never been proven wrong to my knowledge, said it wasn’t the Russians or any State actors for that matter.

Like him or hate him, Assange has never been proven wrong to my knowledge, said it wasn’t the Russians or any State actors for that matter.

I cant trust a guy that is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy leaking information about America. Anything that supports your narrative you will defend with all of your idiocy.

Imagine if it was someone shot multiple times and killed with nothing taken, and they were a part of the Trump campaign. I’m sure the media would say ‘nothing to see here’. I’m just saying, CNN and MSNBC could be sued and bankrupted with how they spew conspiracy theory tv.

I cant trust a guy that is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy leaking information about America. Anything that supports your narrative you will defend with all of your idiocy.

Says Captain Ironic, with his name calling

Last edited:
Assange has heavily implied Rich was the source of the DNC leaks. The Democrat establishment needed him dead if they were going to push the Russia hacking farce. It's really that simple.

How do you feel about Snowden and Manning?

Assange has heavily implied Rich was the source of the DNC leaks. The Democrat establishment needed him dead if they were going to push the Russia hacking farce. It's really that simple.

Rich’s father also confirmed he was the leaker.

VN Store

Back