Squeaker in Pennsylvania

All monkey poo slinging aside I read somewhere this is a moot race? Basically both candidates will be campaigning again in separate districts in literally weeks and likely both will win?

Wow

Conor Lamb
Democrat
49.7%

Rick Saccone
Republican

Drew Miller
Libertarian

It's embarrassing how CNN is treating this like a Presidential election night.

Reactions: 1 person
The result of this 20% 2016 win by Trump region = blue wave coming. It's over trump.

Nevermind that Saccone was a garbage candidate.

These special elections are never as big a deal as they're made out to be.

Looks like it will be decided on absentee votes 7k votes...I'd put my money on Saccone to eek out a win

Reactions: 1 person
Washington & Greene Counties will NOT be reporting tonight, will wrap it up in the a.m. #PA18

But in TX where the “blue wave” literally evaporated in front of you that doesn’t matter?

Yeah, this is not much beyond a symbolic election. The position will be held for 10 months. This particular district is split between 2 or more districts on the new PA election map.

All monkey poo slinging aside I read somewhere this is a moot race? Basically both candidates will be campaigning again in separate districts in literally weeks and likely both will win?

So again. Is this correct?

Yes

The winning candidate on Tuesday will finish the remainder of Murphy's unexpired term, until the new Congress convenes at the start of next year. But the court-ordered redrawing of the state's congressional map means that Lamb and Saccone find their homes in new, and different, districts for the midterm elections later this year.

Lamb clings to tiny lead with vote count nearly done - POLITICO

If the Dem wins, it's because he lied about how he will actually vote. He says he is against abortion, but supports Roe V. Wade. He is supposedly against any new gun laws, but says to enforce the ones we have now. He says he supports the tariffs and the tax cuts. Basically, he supports the Trump agenda. If and when he gets in, he will vote how he is ordered by Pelosi.

If the Dem wins, it's because he lied about how he will actually vote. He says he is against abortion, but supports Roe V. Wade. He is supposedly against any new gun laws, but says to enforce the ones we have now. He says he supports the tariffs and the tax cuts. Basically, he supports the Trump agenda. If and when he gets in, he will vote how he is ordered by Pelosi.

This is accurate

VN Store

Back