Tillerson out as Secretary of State

I think Tillerson had the potential to be a very good SOS. He definitely was not on the same page as Trump and it was clear his days were numbered.

Axios summed it up:
DYK5s6YW4AI8VNe

Tillerson found out he was fired by a Trump tweet. I hope he was not out of town or he might have to pay for his own flight back.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is it that the 2nd amendment must never, ever, ever be limited in any capacity but some people are fine with cruel and unusual punishment? All amendments should be held equally.
The 2nd amendment has been limited, but you knew that.

So much drama.

Reactions: 2 people
This seems odd happening the day after he condemned Russia for the British spy killing, while the white house intentionally didn't mention Russia by name.

Reactions: 6 people
Smart moves.
Tillerson a good man, he’ll be happier to get outta the Swamp.
Pompeo is a great choice for Trump; he’ll challenge him as well. He’s not a ‘yes’ man.He’s a super smart dude too.
Gina Haspel, 1st woman CIA head, no nonsense lady, 30 year track record ...who’s not a partisan hack like a ‘Brennan’

Axios summed it up:
DYK5s6YW4AI8VNe

Why the hell did he hire him in the first place then? Where is the vetting? These seem like pretty important issues to make sure you are on the same page with your SoS.

This goes back to my previous thread about managerial incompetence by Trump. In fact, this makes Trump look even worse.

This turnover is unreal, and a direct indictment on Trump's ability to manage. This makes 20 people since his inauguration that have resigned, forced to resign, or been fired. It's a total chaos.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back