The slaughter will continue....

Obsessed

Lab Rat
A new poll conducted in ten pivotal states shows the Democratic party may see a “red tide” instead of the media’s predicted “blue wave” this November, with shocking data showing five sitting Democratic Senators are in big trouble heading into the midterm elections.

The survey shows at least five liberal legislators are in peril of losing their upcoming re-election bid, including Senators Jon Tester, Joe Manchin, Claire McCaskill, Joe Donnelly, and Heidi Heitkamp. More troubling for Democrats is data showing President Trump enjoying higher approval ratings then the sitting Senators.

The President’s job performance rating tops left wing lawmakers in Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, and West Virginia.

http://www.hannity.com.convey.pro/l/orL2AEB

Reactions: 4 people
McCaskill would have been out in the last election had the GOP nominee not said something really ****ing stupid.

Tester, Heitkamp and Manchin are interesting cases. They tend to lean conservative, though being part of the Democratic Party. Being Democrats in traditionally Red states means they must straddle the line of centrist policies and sometimes go against party votes. All have done so in the past few years. Kind of the last remains of the Blue Dog Democrats that got wiped out a few years ago.

Donnelly can GTFO.

Congressional approval ratings across both parties have been abysmal for years. Most of them need to go. Term limits, please.

Reactions: 4 people
Congressional approval ratings across both parties have been abysmal for years. Most of them need to go. Term limits, please.

Yeah, campaign promise by Trump that won't ever happen.

Especially when Congress would be voting themselves out of a job...

Reactions: 2 people
Joe Manchin is full of crap, with the whole charade of being on the side of the President.

Yeah, campaign promise by Trump that won't ever happen.

Especially when Congress would be voting themselves out of a job...

Pretty much. Wish there was a way to perform an end around. Maybe Trump could impose term limits in the name of national security?

Wish we could replace them with liberty-loving Constitutionalists.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty much. Wish there was a way to perform an end around. Maybe Trump could impose term limits in the name of national security?

Honestly, he should announce it at the next State of the Union.

Donald Trump said:
I am sending a Constitutional Amendment proposal to the House and Senate for term limits. Senators can serve a maximum of two full terms, not to exceed twelve years. Representatives can serve a maximum of six full terms, not to exceed twelve years.

Individuals can serve three House terms and one Senate term if they desire. Not to exceed twelve years. Those in Congress would be grandfathered in until such time as they seek retirement or resignation.

Additionally, I will request Congress remove themselves from their pensions for life. It's unfair to the American people to pay a pension for those they decided to vote against. I will lead by example in removing the Office of President from a yearly pension effective immediately.

I would request the American people to call their Congressional Representatives and ask if they will vote for this. And if they are not, ask why are they voting to keep themselves in office. Congress is supposed to be public service, not a lifelong profession.

If Congress doesn't want to vote on this Amendment to send to the States for ratification, I call on the State Legislatures to act in two-thirds majority in calling for this Amendment.

I need to speech write for Trump.

I believe in the Easter bunny more than I believe it will happen.

I believe in the Easter Bunny.

Free-shipping-ML5010-Bunny-Costume-Fashionable-Costume-for-women.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
They gave themselves away by spending 10 million dollars in minor elections. If they plan to do that in very race I agree they might be successful but they don't have those resources. Grasping to keep from being flushed.

VN Store

Back