One Korea ... Soon?

Darkman

Some nice pics at the links ...and the sister is always there now too. Present in all the talks :p

North Korea's Kim Jong Un talks of rewriting history after dinner with South Koreans

---

North Korea Is Willing to Discuss Giving Up Nuclear Weapons, South Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/w...rtner=msft_msn

----

North Korea offers to begin talks with U.S. to denuclearize, South Korea says

North Korea offers to begin talks with U.S. to denuclearize, South Korea says

---

South, North Korea to hold summit in April -S.Korea says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ays/ar-BBJVoTN

BBJUXIJ.img

BBJURl3.img

BBJUOK0.img

All those that believe fat boy has any interest in doing anything he says please stand up.

He is taking a page from Obama. Let's talk first... give me this... then I will shut down my nuclear program.

I'll wager that Trump won't buy any of it.

Oh, and did you know that nobody in North Korea can have their hair cut in the same 'fashion' as Dear Leader?

North Korea'''s barmy list of 15 state-approved hairstyles for men and women

Reactions: 2 people
yeah I'm not holding by breath but getting them to the table is a pretty big deal; particularly since the critics said he was making matters worse.

this was one of the few places where "anything is better than nothing" is probably true.

Wants to get everyone together in one place, so he can nuke them. I'm not buying such a dramatic change of stance.

Reactions: 1 person
i am wondering what the thought process is for the Uns on this? are they just going to accept it and fade away?

i am wondering what the thought process is for the Uns on this? are they just going to accept it and fade away?

If they are serious, then I assume all they want is a guarantee that regime change won’t happen. That’s all they care about.

Reactions: 1 person
How many times has NK
played the U.S. for money and time. Don't for one second believe it.

Reactions: 4 people
How many times has NK
played the U.S. for money and time. Don't for one second believe it.

That's all they have ever done for the past 30 years. Ole fat boy with the lesbian hair cut simply knows that he is backed into a corner and is trying another way out.

Riiiight. And I got some swamp land in Arizona for sale. He’s just yanking people’s chain.

North and South Korea reportedly set to announce official end to war

North and South Korea are in talks to announce a permanent end to the officially declared military conflict between the two countries, daily newspaper Munhwa Ilbo reported Tuesday, citing an unnamed South Korean official.

Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the confrontation.

Kim and Moon could also discuss returning the heavily-fortified demilitarized zone separating them to its original state, the newspaper said.

Pyongyang and Seoul have technically been at war since the 1950-1953 Korean conflict ended with a truce — and not a peace treaty. Geopolitical tensions have occasionally flared up since the armistice, although to date both countries have managed to avoid another devastating conflict.

A successful summit between the Koreas later this month could help pave the way for a meeting between Kim and President Donald Trump. The U.S. president and North Korean leader are poised to hold talks in late May or June, according to the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).

VN Store

Back