Trump says US will institute tariffs on steel and aluminum imports next week

I think I'll side with the Dept of Commerce and US Steel/Aluminum industries over VN's "experts".

Reactions: 2 people
My guess is it won’t last long, and this is a way to get China’s attention.

The Trump apologists will find some way to justify trade protectionism. They did it while he was a candidate and they'll do it now.

Nope, haven't dug into this but skimming some info it looks stupid.

I don't know enough about it to commwnt. But I sure as hell am not trusting a bunch of coked up knee jerk stock traders.

Reactions: 1 person
I must be, I'm supposed to be sad when I lose money because a toddler causes me to lose money, right?
You didn't lose anything unless you sold. But it sounds likely that you're missing a pretty damn good buying opportunity because you're in the corner pouting like a child.

You didn't lose anything unless you sold. But it sounds likely that you're missing a pretty damn good buying opportunity because you're in the corner pouting like a child.

It’s pot stirring. The underlying metrics are still strong. And why is a service economy pissing its pants about commodity tariffs?

It’s pot stirring. The underlying metrics are still strong. And why is a service economy pissing its pants about commodity tariffs?
They will jump on any metric that they perceive to be helping their point. Pretty hilarious when it doesn't.

The Trump apologists will find some way to justify trade protectionism. They did it while he was a candidate and they'll do it now.

These people who have mocked D's for decades because they don't understand basic economics do not understand basic economics.

Reactions: 7 people
She sounds hideous.

That's cause she's a guy.

DemandingDeliriousIlladopsis-max-1mb.gif

VN Store

Back