Who's Voted off Trumps Fantasy Island Next?

Who's departing next?

• Total voters

OuterBanksVol

Running with Septic's coined phrase. :hi:

Who's getting fired / resigning next?

Last edited:
I want to pick Kushner just because he shouldn't even be in the WH but i won't bet money on it because he's family.

Personally I think nobody on either side should want Mad Dog Mattis, HR McMaster, or John Kelly to leave their positions. When all three of these people took their positions I think the WH got stronger regardless of who POTUS is.

https://www.metro.us/news/politics/stephen-miller-asleep-meeting-school-shootings

School shootings might be considered a crisis by much of the American public at the moment, but the issue wasn't enough to hold the attention of Trump adviser Stephen Miller on Monday afternoon, when he seemed to fell asleep during a White House meeting with the nation's governors on the topic.

9439045a_0.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
*Checks investment accounts* Yup, still crushing it there. But by all means keep getting distracted by minutiae!

OP..you forgot to add yourself to the list.

Someday Trump won't consume your every waking minute but until then..De Trump De Trump!

Trump Firings/Resignations/Departures*
Yates
Flynn
Bharara
Walsh
Comey
Dubke
Shaub
McFarland
Corralo
Spicer
Short
Harvey
Priebus
Mooch
Cohen-Watnick
Higgins
Bannon
Gorka
Sifakis
Icahn
Price
Powell
Manigault
Dearborn
Katz
Winfree
McCabe
Porter
Sorensen
Raffel
Hicks
*by a reporter

Reactions: 4 people
Can I change me vote to Jared?

Kushner’s Business Got Loans from Companies After White House Meetings Kushner’s Business Got Loans from Companies After White House Meetings - The New York Times

Buh bye Jared!

So using similar logic to yours in the DNC thread being unethical isn’t illegal? And no idea if he is or isn’t yet if he is they will provide proof. But this IS your position in the DNC thread.

But I do agree with the ending, it isn’t a good look and why adminstration officials need to sever financial ties while they serve.

The basic ethics test “how would this look if I read about it in the paper?” Even if what you do isn’t illegal the optics aren’t good.

Last edited:
Yates
Flynn
Bharara
Walsh
Comey
Dubke
Shaub
McFarland
Corralo
Spicer
Short
Harvey
Priebus
Mooch
Cohen-Watnick
Higgins
Bannon
Gorka
Sifakis
Icahn
Price
Powell
Manigault
Dearborn
Katz
Winfree
McCabe
Porter
Sorensen
Raffel
Hicks
*by a reporter

Unbelievable.

Reactions: 2 people
He should get rid of Sessions, Kelly and Mc Monster. )

Good Lord man. Kelly and McMaster are probably the only two left that keep Donald tethered to at least some semblance of reality. Ditch them and junk yard dog Trump jumps over the proverbial chain link fence.

Yates
Flynn
Bharara
Walsh
Comey
Dubke
Shaub
McFarland
Corralo
Spicer
Short