No dine, wine for Feinstein?

Her challenger already made a name for himself some time ago.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0[/youtube]

Hey GV so that reminds me I forgot to ask. Those $265 receivers from AeroPrecision I assume they are fully machined and not 80% lowers? I didn’t see it explicitly stated in the web page.

Edit: answered my own question and found “Must Be Shipped to FFL Dealer” on the page so yeah no further machining required.

Last edited:
Next one that needs to go is pelosi! Maybe some democrats will find it helpful run away from certain planks in the party platform. The smart ones will.

Well, that's kind of weak sauce. We know that they are not gun people and don't know all of the terminology. I think we do a disservice with our argument if we focus on semantics and not the over all substance or intentions.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, that's kind of weak sauce. We know that they are not gun people and don't know all of the terminology. I think we do a disservice with our argument if we focus on semantics and not the over all substance or intentions.

I don’t. In fact I submit if you want me to take you seriously then go educate yourself on what the hell youre *****ing about. I’d expect you of all people to get that ras.

Last edited:
I don’t. In fact I submit if you want me to take you seriously then go educate yourself on what the hell youre *****ing about. I’d expect you of all people to get that ras.

I understand where you are going with that. But my point even with that is that even if you did sit down one of these liberals and gave them the best training possible with a firearm, that still wouldn't change their position. And I would wager that even if they emerged from that course, you wouldn't take their argument more seriously, either. So really, what does being educated about weapons have to do with this particular subject?

Their argument is based on emotion. You're not going to reason with someone that has an emotional position.

Reactions: 1 person
I understand where you are going with that. But my point even with that is that even if you did sit down one of these liberals and gave them the best training possible with a firearm, that still wouldn't change their position. And I would wager that even if they emerged from that course, you wouldn't take their argument more seriously, either. So really, what does being educated about weapons have to do with this particular subject?

Their argument is based on emotion. You're not going to reason with someone that has an emotional position.

You should not be proposing legislation on a something you don't understand. I don't care what the topic is.

Hey GV so that reminds me I forgot to ask. Those $265 receivers from AeroPrecision I assume they are fully machined and not 80% lowers? I didn’t see it explicitly stated in the web page.

Edit: answered my own question and found “Must Be Shipped to FFL Dealer” on the page so yeah no further machining required.

You talking about the AR10s? I've ordered mine. They went off sale at midnight Saturday.

Pretty much what Outlaw said.

And furthermore, his little rant about that particular weapon is a complete and utter nonsense scare tactic. Instead of going off on terminology and stats he does not understand (and being incorrect on) perhaps he should have said "this untraceable weapon was used in the murder of so-and-so and this is why it's dangerous."

I'll give Joe Manchin credit for knowing what he's talking about when it comes to gun legislation. Doesn't mean I support it, but I know he's at least done his homework with it and I can respect his position from one of knowledge and not emotion as you stated.

FYI.. really happy with my decision to go with AeroPrecision upper and lowers.

Disagree, their argument is based on mass murder of innocent men,women,and children. The conversation should be about saving lives and protecting the Second Amendment,putting politics aside.

Disagree, their argument is based on mass murder of innocent men,women,and children. The conversation should be about saving lives and protecting the Second Amendment,putting politics aside.

They have no interest in that. Or, it is something they are not too concerned about.

Getting these guys more proficient with weapons and being able to explain themselves better will not change their emotional stance on this issue.

It's fun to laugh and hoot at their lack of technical understanding, but that doesn't advance the debate.

Do you say this because she's bat**** crazy or because she isn't left enough for you?

Because she is used as the g o p poster child for the far left, a whipping boy. Not every democrat is a pelosi democrat , it's an outright lie to say they are. All repubs aren't trumplicans either. Conservatives rule the roost right now but they will be challenged by the moderates and centrists in the the mid terms. Yes such still exist in both parties.

They have no interest in that. Or, it is something they are not too concerned about.

Getting these guys more proficient with weapons and being able to explain themselves better will not change their emotional stance on this issue.

It's fun to laugh and hoot at their lack of technical understanding, but that doesn't advance the debate.

Those Parkland survivors and others will vote in two years and that will end the debate. People are fed up and the nra is under a full on frontal assault .

VN Store

Back