#BoycottNRA

Even though I don’t like the NRA and dropped my membership years ago I just might re-join today.

Reactions: 24 people
There is little question in my mind that the loop holes that remain and still allow gun show sales are due to the powerful lobby of the NRA.

How about boycotting bad law enforcement since we now know the SRO refused to engage.

Reactions: 5 people
There is little question in my mind that the loop holes that remain and still allow gun show sales are due to the powerful lobby of the NRA.

How about boycotting bad law enforcement since we now know the SRO refused to engage.

What is the gun show sales loophole you speak of?

Reactions: 2 people
How much does the bumper sticker cost that shows you're an idiot?

If it was just a bumper sticker you guys wouldn't cry all the time about the NRA. It's obviously more than a bumper sticker or you wouldn't be hashtagging it.

#makeupyourmind

Boycott the NRA. Just when I thought liberals couldn't get a dumber they go and do something like this, and totally prove me wrong!

So how do you boycott an organization you aren't part of? Are you hoping gun owners in the millions are just going to drop their membership? Tool.

I am still amazed at how the left looks for the easiest scapegoat for literally every single issue. Why hasn't anyone looked into what made this kid nuts? Would it be that it would reflect poorly on many outspoken libtard professions?..

Reactions: 5 people
I remember they tried that nonsense after Sandy Hook.

The membership gained huge traction.

This will not work out like you think it will. If you start making people like that into boogeymen and trying to divert the attention away from other problems, the people will push back.

Reactions: 3 people
We can only hope that the gun issue remains a top priority issue through the mid-terms. The gun lovers have always held the gun issue as one of their top voting choice criteria. The gun control crowd has rarely made it a top issue in their decision. If votes are cast in the midterms based on gun control criteria, the dems. will sweep the country in a landslide election the likes of which has never been seen.

The move to not vote for any politician that receives money from the NRA is another great strategy and one that is picking up steam.

Boycott the NRA. Just when I thought liberals couldn't get a dumber they go and do something like this, and totally prove me wrong!

So how do you boycott an organization you aren't part of? Are you hoping gun owners in the millions are just going to drop their membership? Tool.

I am still amazed at how the left looks for the easiest scapegoat for literally every single issue. Why hasn't anyone looked into what made this kid nuts? Would it be that it would reflect poorly on many outspoken libtard professions?..

They are forcing the pension funds to divest in any and all gun companies.

Reactions: 4 people
They are forcing the pension funds to divest in any and all gun companies.

lol

In 2012, those very same stocks in firearms companies blew up with the post Sandy Hook buying frenzy.

Any broker that divests in stock that's guaranteed to rise is an idiot and shouldn't be managing my money.

What is the gun show sales loophole you speak of?

Are you being obtuse intentionally or are you just ignorant on the subject?

You can be pro gun and still realize that more could be done to keep weapons out of the hands of children and bad guys without jeopardizing your man card.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back