Is Trump a Traitor?

Vol0725

In my view, it's a ridiculous question, but it does warrant asking as an hyperbole of conversation.
Here's a slight background (read link below, and watch Twitter video debate below)

James Risen explores a provocative question: Is Donald Trump a traitor? | MinnPost

Author of "Is Trump a Traitor?", James Risen writes an biased opinion about Trump:

...He is a low-rent racist, a shameless misogynist, and an unbalanced narcissist. He is an unrelenting liar and a two-bit white identity demagogue. Lest anyone forget these things, he goes out of his way each day to remind us of them.

I appreciated Risen's effort to clarify what he calls the four tracks of the Trump-Russia story, the fourth of which is one most of us haven't been thinking about in the criminal investigation frame. He wrote:

There are four important tracks to follow in the Trump-Russia story.

• First, we must determine whether there is credible evidence for the underlying premise that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Trump win.
  • Second, we must figure out whether Trump or people around him worked with the Russians to try to win the election.
  • Next, we must scrutinize the evidence to understand whether Trump and his associates have sought to obstruct justice by impeding a federal investigation into whether Trump and Russia colluded.
  • A fourth track concerns whether Republican leaders are now engaged in a criminal conspiracy to obstruct justice through their intense and ongoing efforts to discredit Mueller's probe.

Good video debate on "Is Trump a Traitor?"

[twitter]966646153747025921[/twitter]

Moral of story: Don't accept any claims, without evidence.
"Unnamed sources, unnamed government officials, unnamed people familiar with this" etc etc...should be taken with a grain of salt, at best.

And from the Trump-Russia collusion/obstruction/treason perspective, there isn't one single centila of evidence to support those claims.

Last edited:
Moral of story: Don't accept any claims, without evidence.
"Unnamed sources, unnamed government officials, unnamed people familiar with this" etc etc...should be taken with a grain of salt, at best.

And from the Trump-Russia collusion/obstruction/treason perspective, there isn't one single centila of evidence to support those claims.

McCain is making a case for himself as a traitor.

Not the first time either

Fusion GPS Admits They Used John McCain to Pass Anti-Trump Dossier to Obama-Era Intel Agencies

Anyone who would want to kill milllions of Americans with tax cuts is a traitor

Truth hurts, but this is where we are with Trump supporters.

Really? Your post shows how left you truly lean. I would be willing to bet that if Trump is truly found guilty of a serious crime that involves treason, 99% of his supporters would abandon him. I know I would.

You lefties just keep making erroneous claims about Trump supporters. Just hoping one will be correct. All the while making yourselves look more like what you claim Trump supporters to be.

Reactions: 1 person
Really? Your post shows how left you truly lean. I would be willing to bet that if Trump is truly found guilty of a serious crime that involves treason, 99% of his supporters would abandon him. I know I would.

You lefties just keep making erroneous claims about Trump supporters. Just hoping one will be correct. All the while making yourselves look more like what you claim Trump supporters to be.

Sad little feller.

Donald Trump thinks not clapping for him is 'treasonous' - CNNPolitics

Reactions: 4 people
The walls are closing in.

About to lose Kushner.

Investigation picking up steam.

Manafort probably turning.

Malania can't get far enough away.

Catch 22 on gun issues.

Trump is teetering on the ledge.

Reactions: 4 people

No, they would not abandon him. There would be some garbage about Hillary spewed and the Obama Deep State.

I don't think he meant to be.

And he might not even understand it, given how dumb he is.

But yes.

He is violating the constitution by trying to add even more fire arm regulations. I’ve been saying it for 2 years now. He’s a liberal.

He is violating the constitution by trying to add even more fire arm regulations. I’ve been saying it for 2 years now. He’s a liberal.

I've said you should cut your loses after the election and call him a democrat but NOOOOO. You went on and on about Winning. There is not a thread in this forum where you don't carry his water. I guess that makes you a fool then.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back