Three executions planned Thursday for three U.S. states

One dude in Alabama, Doyle Hamm 61, is too damn sick to kill? So freaking what? He didn't show mercy on his victim which was a motel clerk back in 1987 (dark ages). He's lucky to have lived this long with all the freaking ailments he has so give him the juice & be done with it already.

Reactions: 2 people
Utilized too seldom.

Why anyone involved in the Christian Newsome slayings is still getting oxygen, is beyond me.

Reactions: 5 people
The genius of Ron White.

“Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty. Mine’s putting in an express lane. “

God Bless Texas.

Reactions: 6 people
Drugs are expensive. In the interest of saving money for the state I suggest buying a good rope. That can be used over and over.

Reactions: 3 people
It's pathetic to keep these scumbags alive another second. No mercy should be allowed if scumbags are sentenced to "death row" and then allowed to live another 50 years. Send a strong message there will be "swift action" for those sentenced to the death chamber.

Maybe the first one..

But I think most people would be turned off after watching a person be executed.

I saw some sh!t in Saudi once..I'll pass on the PPV experience.
Yeah you are probably right. All you would see is the ass hole getting a needle stuck in his arm and peacefully falling asleep. Should do it like in Saudi

It's pathetic to keep these scumbags alive another second. No mercy should be allowed if scumbags are sentenced to "death row" and then allowed to live another 50 years. Send a strong message there will be "swift action" for those sentenced to the death chamber.

They should be taken behind the courthouse right after the verdict is read and stood before a firing squad.

Reactions: 1 person
One dude in Alabama, Doyle Hamm 61, is too damn sick to kill? So freaking what? He didn't show mercy on his victim which was a motel clerk back in 1987 (dark ages). He's lucky to have lived this long with all the freaking ailments he has so give him the juice & be done with it already.

I kid you not...I have a family member that used to work at a state penitentiary. A person on death row would regularly be treated at an area hospital for cancer. His execution date was repeatedly moved back because legally, he had to 'be well' before he could be executed.

I kid you not...I have a family member that used to work at a state penitentiary. A person on death row would regularly be treated at an area hospital for cancer. His execution date was repeatedly moved back because legally, he had to 'be well' before he could be executed.
and they wipe his arm with alcohol too on the gurney.

This is one issue I am fully in agreement with conservatives on. Capital punishment does serve the purpose of helping the victim's family have some closure. However, I don't agree that it is in any way a deterrent to murder. Murderers never think they are getting caught.

Reactions: 2 people
This is one issue I am fully in agreement with conservatives on. Capital punishment does serve the purpose of helping the victim's family have some closure. However, I don't agree that it is in any way a deterrent to murder. Murderers never think they are getting caught.

Yep murderers gonna murder.

It’s the ultimate hold to accountability as well as an insurance of zero recidivism.

VN Store

Back