Time for Liberals to move on

Nice job, Airball... this random diatribe is only a year old. LOL.

At any rate, the author largely denies reality.

"...Much of Trump’s success came from a large portion of the population who are tired of the name calling and demonization by liberals and their political leaders. They’re tired of being called

“a basket of deplorables,” HUGE HRC BLUNDER

“racist,” MANY HERE ARE

“backwards Catholics,” HAD TO RESEARCH THIS, BUT YES, IN THE CONTEXT OF THE STOLEN EMAILS. CATHOLIC BELIEFS ARE BACKWARDS

“sexist,” QUEUE OUR MISOGYNIST PRESIDENT

“homophobic,” AGAIN QUEUE OUR PRESIDENT

“irredeemable,” SOMEONE SAID THIS?

“xenophobic,” etc. MOST XENOPHOBIC PRESIDENT...EVER?

by Clinton and those who supported her.

...Those I know who voted for Trump didn’t do so out of hatred... They did it because they are sick of abortion taking the lives of millions of innocent humans each year.

REALLY GONNA GO THERE? LAWDY.

Reactions: 7 people

"...Much of Trump’s success came from a large portion of the population who are tired of the name calling and demonization by liberals and their political leaders. They’re tired of being called

“racist,” MANY HERE ARE

“backwards Catholics,” HAD TO RESEARCH THIS, BUT YES, IN THE CONTEXT OF THE STOLEN EMAILS. CATHOLIC BELIEFS ARE BACKWARDS

...Those I know who voted for Trump didn’t do so out of hatred... They did it because they are sick of abortion taking the lives of millions of innocent humans each year.

Clearly you havent moved on. Keep up your whining. Its very entertaining to say the least.

Reactions: 8 people

“racist,” MANY HERE ARE

Homophobic?

Did you play with plastic bags as a kid?

Reactions: 2 people

OMG HE DIDNT ACKNOWLEDGE PRIDE MONTH!!! HATE MONGER!!!

Upheld the transgender (mental health issue) ban in the military! OH MY GOD!

Lol. You're a damn fool.

And to think you are itching to have Pence as your President. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Reactions: 6 people
You seem to have all the info at your fingertips.

Seriously, what would make those groups happy?

How about he simply *cough* stick by his campaign promises?

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.

12:31 PM - Jun 14, 2016
51.9K people are talking about this

In July, 2017 President Donald Trump back peddled on his commitment to the LGBT community when he announced a ban on transgender people joining the U.S. military via Twitter.

Members of the Trump administration have also worked against the rights of LGBT Americans in 2017, namely Attorney General Jeff Sessions. In October, Sessions wrote a memo to the Justice Department saying that courts would no longer recognize Title VII as protecting transgender individuals against workplace discrimination.

Again, check with Airvol... I'm just borrowing his crib notes.

Reactions: 3 people
OMG HE DIDNT ACKNOWLEDGE PRIDE MONTH!!! HATE MONGER!!!

Upheld the transgender (mental health issue) ban in the military! OH MY GOD!

Lol. You're a damn fool.

And to think you are itching to have Pence as your President. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

No. He enacted a ban on transgender people serving in the military. Thousands of transgender folks already serve. One of many stupid orders issued by Trump that has been overturned by the court system.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
No. He enacted a ban on transgender people serving in the military. Thousands of transgender folks already serve. One of many stupid executive orders issued by Trump that has been overturned by the court system.

No, he banned transitioning transsexuals from the military. A man can still dress as a woman.

Reactions: 3 people
No. He enacted a ban on transgender people serving in the military. Thousands of transgender folks already serve. One of many stupid executive orders issued by Trump that has been overturned by the court system.
Thousands? I highly doubt that, but bring on your proof.

I’m in OuterSpaceVols head. Gonna be fun for the next 7 years watching him throw fits like this. Nah, he probably won’t last that long.

Reactions: 2 people
Thousands? I highly doubt that, but bring on your proof.

"There is no official or exact figure for how many transgender people serve. But the 2016 RAND study estimated that between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender service members are in the active duty military, while between 830 and 4,160 members are in reserves duty. RAND based its study on data from previous research, and estimated midrange figures of 2,450 transgender people in active duty and 1,510 in reserves.
"

I’m in OuterSpaceVols head. Gonna be fun for the next 7 years watching him throw fits like this. Nah, he probably won’t last that long.
huh?

disregard. I reloaded my coffee and figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back