Trump hits Obama over alleged inaction on Russian election meddling

Darkman

Max Greenwood 5 hrs ago

Mueller probe: Alex Van Der Zwaan to plead guilty to false statements

BBJmPbn.img
President Trump on Tuesday accused former President Barack Obama of declining to take action against Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election, because he wanted to preserve Hillary Clinton's chances of winning the race.

"'There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections, there's no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I'd invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes,'" Trump tweeted, quoting Obama.

"The President Obama quote just before election. That's because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win and he didn't want to 'rock the boat,'" he added. "When I easily won the Electoral College, the whole game changed and the Russian excuse became the narrative of the Dems."

Read more: Trump hits Obama over alleged inaction on Russian election meddling

[twitter]965928352614965248[/twitter]

[twitter]965930611272712192[/twitter]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Obama was the one kissing Putin's butt-hole all these years. Obama feared Putin & was the puppet for Putin to let him do what he wanted.

Reactions: 1 person

Max Greenwood 5 hrs ago

Mueller probe: Alex Van Der Zwaan to plead guilty to false statements

BBJmPbn.img
President Trump on Tuesday accused former President Barack Obama of declining to take action against Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election, because he wanted to preserve Hillary Clinton's chances of winning the race.

"'There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections, there's no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I'd invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes,'" Trump tweeted, quoting Obama.

"The President Obama quote just before election. That's because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win and he didn't want to 'rock the boat,'" he added. "When I easily won the Electoral College, the whole game changed and the Russian excuse became the narrative of the Dems."

Read more: Trump hits Obama over alleged inaction on Russian election meddling

[twtter]965928352614965248[/twitter]

[twtter]965930611272712192[/twitter]

Anywhooo...speaking of hitting Obama

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why won't my [twitter] or [youtube] images post?

Anywhooo...speaking of hitting Obama

giphy.gif

pretty accurate depiction of our presidents in my life time.

Dumb and Dumber.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Dumberer and Dumbererer.

VN Store

Back