Political Scientists Rank Trump Dead Last

Since he's never held a political office in his life, this isnt really something earth shattering. I imagine if I had no grade school, HS, or college football experience and got on an NFL team, I'd be the worst player in the NFL

It must suck to suck so bad that the democrats couldnt even beat a candidate with no experience labeled the worst.

Reactions: 11 people
Everybody is entitled to an opinion. This may very well hold true. But to rank any sitting POTUS before their first 4 years is silly. But hey, its painting Trump in w negative light. So of course its accurate. I mean Obama moved up to 8th.

Also, over 50% of respondents were registered Democrats. 32% identified as liberal. Clearly there is zero biased when it comes to Social Science experts.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
How the ***** can you compare someone who has barely been in office a year to people who served 4-8 years?

Reactions: 3 people
Since he's never held a political office in his life, this isnt really something earth shattering. I imagine if I had no grade school, HS, or college football experience and got on an NFL team, I'd be the worst player in the NFL

It must suck to suck so bad that the democrats couldnt even beat a candidate with no experience labeled the worst.

Sane people wouldn't give you a job in the NFL without any football expirience.

Americans hired an amateur and that's what they got.

Reactions: 2 people
Everybody is entitled to an opinion. This may very well hold true. But to rank any sitting POTUS before their first 4 years is silly. But hey, its painting Trump in w negative light. So of course its accurate. I mean Obama moved up to 8th.

Also, over 50% of respondents were registered Democrats. 32% identified as liberal. Clearly there is zero biased when it comes to Social Science experts.

There's a link to download the actual study. Even among Republicans and conservatives Trump was panned (40/44). The same conservatives and Republicans put Obama 16th and 22nd respectively.

But these guys only study presidents for a living. I'm sure we all know better than they do.

Reactions: 3 people
I’ll just leave this here......

e6e.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
They didn't ask me my opinion! I think our president is doing far better than Barrack the communist.

Reactions: 4 people
Of course Democrats would choose the man responsible for more American deaths than anyone the best.

Wow, terrible defense

Of course Democrats would choose the man responsible for more American deaths than anyone the best.

GDP under 3% gets you high marks and obliterating ISIS doesn’t help your cause. Trump isn’t doing it right.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back