France-stan ...

Darkman

French students cancel Israel festival due to pro-Palestinian protests

The Times of Israel-8 hours ago

On Thursday evening the Union of Jewish Students of France (UEJF) expressed “indignation that a small group caused the cancellation of an Israeli cultural festival in a French university. “For the UEJF, boycotting Israel means importing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict into France for the sake of hate...

Used to do that as a kid.

No harm was meant, but it was hilarious when someone got hit in the face.

Lol.... we used dirt clods after the field was plowed. I hit a guy once right in the mouth. It busted his lip and he had dirt all in his teeth...... and you're right.... it was hilarious.

My grandfather had a bell that my grandmother would use to call him to dinner and I guess I threw at least 10,000 rocks at it during my childhood.

Lol.... we used dirt clods after the field was plowed. I hit a guy once right in the mouth. It busted his lip and he had dirt all in his teeth...... and you're right.... it was hilarious.

My grandfather had a bell that my grandmother would use to call him to dinner and I guess I threw at least 10,000 rocks at it during my childhood.

We did this too...always lived in subdivisions permanently under construction..dirt clod wars daily
...made Chinese stars out of cutting up shingles, had to call my mom at work to come back home and take me to the ER when my big brother got a lucky shot and embedded a shingle star in my forehead...lol..stitches..we were still throwing stars with the other boys from the neighborhood when mom got back home at like 930. My brother got grounded for not getting on the bus and going on to school, not for puttiong a throwing star in my forehead. LMAO ...a 3inx 3in square of shingles makes a great shuriken...

Reactions: 1 person
We did this too...always lived in subdivisions permanently under construction..dirt clod wars daily
...made Chinese stars out of cutting up shingles, had to call my mom at work to come back home and take me to the ER when my big brother got a lucky shot and embedded a shingle star in my forehead...lol..stitches..we were still throwing stars with the other boys from the neighborhood when mom got back home at like 930. My brother got grounded for not getting on the bus and going on to school, not for puttiong a throwing star in my forehead. LMAO ...a 3inx 3in square of shingles makes a great shuriken...

The old roofing shingle shuriken to the forehead lol! That's a classic. We should start a thread just for this kind of thing. I bet we'd see that we all did a lot of similarly dumb things..... that were a lot of fun

Relatively certain we'd all be in mental hospitals if we were kids these days.

Ditto. Good times. Man, those shingles could fly too.

VN Store

Back