Russian meddling: Indictment issued

Vol0725

Russian's spreading political discord. Not too shocking?

Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Mueller "troll farm" indictment today:

- explicitly states no collusion
- states trolls intent to support Trump & Sanders, oppose Clinton, Cruz
- states trolls intent on anti-Trump AND pro-Trump rallies post election

So, now that the Russian “collusion” narrative has been entirely debunked & discredited watch the hack anti-Trump lib-media & their liberal chums seamlessly move on to the next false narrative.--- @dbongino

WATCH LIVE: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to make law enforcement announcement | PBS NewsHour

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Hmm, how about issuing indictments against Soros for his meddling in the US? The FBI is a joke now.

Reactions: 12 people
Exactly as we’ve discussed Russia was intent on creating discord and chaos. US officials duped and politically neutral- Russians pretending to be American and they were seeking to undermine president. Disinformation campaign by Russia.

We don’t do anything like that in the United States!! Oh, wait... Obama tried to influence the Israeli elections. Never mind...

Reactions: 7 people
Exactly as we’ve discussed Russia was intent on creating discord and chaos. US officials duped and politically neutral- Russians pretending to be American and they were seeking to undermine president. Disinformation campaign by Russia.

We don’t do anything like that in the United States!! Oh, wait... Obama tried to influence the Israeli elections. Never mind...

Didn't congress invite Bibi to the Hill to go after the Obama Administration? That's right they did.

Reactions: 6 people
Didn't congress invite Bibi to the Hill to go after the Obama Administration? That's right they did.

You wipe Obama's ass way too much...lol, you're funny bro...yeah yeah I know, you can attack now.

:rock::rock:

Reactions: 3 people
I’m not sure if our politicians are pissed about the Russians meddling in our elections or that they are just better at it than we are.

Reactions: 2 people
Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

I bet that stings....

I’m not sure if our politicians are pissed about the Russians meddling in our elections or that they are just better at it than we are.

Technically the USA is still better at putting "their guy" in charge than the Ruskies are. Left wingers just get more butthurt about the attempt and their antics and insanity might lead one to think the world was about to end.

Reactions: 1 person
Russian's spreading political discord. Not too shocking?

Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Rosenstein said, adding there "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Mueller "troll farm" indictment today:

- explicitly states no collusion
- states trolls intent to support Trump & Sanders, oppose Clinton, Cruz
- states trolls intent on anti-Trump AND pro-Trump rallies post election

So, now that the Russian “collusion” narrative has been entirely debunked & discredited watch the hack anti-Trump lib-media & their liberal chums seamlessly move on to the next false narrative.--- @dbongino

WATCH LIVE: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to make law enforcement announcement | PBS NewsHour

In the past these things were expected by foreign governments and not discussed in public by our government. Why, because we were doing the same thing in elections all over the world. Making sure who gets power has been of great interest to our government for a long time. Fake outrage is fake outrage.

3029815.jpg

You know what you're not reading on CNN?

The fact they also supported Bernie...

They weren't trying to get Trump elected, they just didn't want Hillary to win. Hell they started planing the operation before Trump even announced.

You know what you're not reading on CNN?

The fact they also supported Bernie...

Shocking that they supported the only democrat candidate against her. And if he would have won they would have dumped him for Trump. It's what trolls do. The point is the same, they were from day one against her and for Trump.

I don't remember Bernie meeting with Russians. Do you?

Reactions: 5 people
They did say that on CNN but it's definitely not a focus. I would give anything for an unbias news channel.

My apologies. I was just reading their website.

I'm pretty sure it went something like this...

"CNN has learned the Russians actively supported Trump, you heard me right, Donald J. Trump. Our very own President Trump was supported by these Russians. Imagine Donald Trump being supported by the Russians? Yes, Donald Trump was supported by the Russians. And <cough> <cough> Bernie Sanders as well <cough> but Donald Trump was supported by the Russians."

"In the next 23 and a half hours and continuing until November 2020, we're going to discuss how Donald Trump was helped by the Russians."

Reactions: 2 people
Shocking that they supported the only democrat candidate against her. And if he would have won they would have dumped him for Trump. It's what trolls do. The point is the same, they were from day one against her and for Trump.

The timeline in the indictment doesn't match the bold. They started planning the operation BEFORE Trump even announced.

Edit: saw your edit.

He only honeymooned there.

VN Store

Back