Jimmy Kimmel

Carl Pickens

I used to really enjoy watching his show.... it's funny and etc., but now he's become nothing but a crying liberal mouthpiece. What a shame....
Celebs should keep their politics seperated from their craft..... he's dead to me

Reactions: 16 people
I used to really enjoy watching his show.... it's funny and etc., but now he's become nothing but a crying liberal mouthpiece. What a shame....
Celebs should keep their politics seperated from their craft..... he's dead to me

He went from Man Show to total *****. He’s another dumbass idealist.

Reactions: 5 people

Trump derangement has finally put the entertainment industry over the edge

Reactions: 4 people
Jay Leno was the last late show host I watched on a regular basis. I did give Jimmy Fallon a chance for a while but he got lame & boring...writing his stupid thank-you notes.

Reactions: 3 people
Jay Leno was the last late show host I watched on a regular basis. I did give Jimmy Fallon a chance for a while but he got lame & boring...writing his stupid thank-you notes.

I might watch an interview if they have someone I like as a guest.

I quit watching the monologue or the canned gag sketches. The jokes are lame and repetitive. He wants to go the route of just having fun and trying not to really offend anyone with a stance and I respect that, but his fake laughs and over the top praise of everything and everyone is annoying.

Watched Kimmel a couple times but never cared for political speeches. Same as sports/movies ect. I'm watching to be entertained. Not be preached at for causes I may or may not agree with. Even if I agree with them, I'll still tune out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

All of them are hacks, using their public platform to disparage anything they disagree with to perpetuate lunacy.

giphy.gif

Kimmel cries too much.

I know. How dare he call out Trump after 17 people are killed for doing nothing to prevent gun violence. He should know that in times like these we just need a little prayer and mindless non-political humor.

Reactions: 6 people
I know. How dare he call out Trump after 17 people are killed for doing nothing to prevent gun violence. He should know that in times like these we just need a little prayer and mindless non-political humor.

You realize it's probably not exactly a singular event that brought this thread on.

There hasn't been, imo, a good late night talk show host since Johnny Carson. He made fun of both sides equally.

Now, get off my lawn! :p

Are you a real Lawyer?

I liked Craig Ferguson when he was on.

I've not watched anyone with any regularity at all since Ferguson. Some of Fallon's guest interaction, particularly musicians, can be entertaining.

I don't even remember the last opening monologue I watched, though it was probably Leno.

We have presidents, not kings, thank goodness.

Really nothing to do with Trump here.

There 350 million plus people in this country. Bad things happen. It sucks, but it is reality.

Go find your safe space.

People blaming trump are literally pathetic. So I guess we can blame Obama for the mass shootings while he was in office? I’m not even a trump fan, but what exactly is he supposed to do? My my how people have such short memories. Anybody remember when that crazed terrorist shot people in Chattanooga? Where was Obama? That’s right, he was in freaking Cuba doing the wave at a baseball game right after American soldiers were brutally gunned down on our soil, and under his guard. But hey, let’s not mention that, just blame everything on trump! Smh

Reactions: 9 people
People blaming trump are literally pathetic. So I guess we can blame Obama for the mass shootings while he was in office? I’m not even a trump fan, but what exactly is he supposed to do? My my how people have such short memories. Anybody remember when that crazed terrorist shot people in Chattanooga? Where was Obama? That’s right, he was in freaking Cuba doing the wave at a baseball game right after American soldiers were brutally gunned down on our soil, and under his guard. But hey, let’s not mention that, just blame everything on trump! Smh

Breathe Joe, breathe.

If you want to see comedy gold, watch the segment were his staff reads letters they’ve written thanking Hillary for running.

One of the most pathetic moments in tv history

VN Store

Back