Trump’s Inaugural Committee Paid $26 Million to Firm of First Lady’s Adviser

Trump's a sleazy, narcissistic businessman that practices rampant nepotism.

Surprise.

Blinded by their own hatred, liberals can't see that they, not Donald Trump, are responsible for the deep division in the country. Whatever Trump's flaws, those things that he stands for were never considered divisive in the past.

Immediately after Trump's election, apoplectic Obama loyalists embarked on an odyssey of opposition, a pilgrimage of protest, and they still haven't come back. They fully understand that if this president fails, the country fails, but that doesn't seem to bother them. They are determined to oversee his downfall.

Read more: Divisive Democrats, United by Hate

Reactions: 4 people
Blinded by their own hatred, liberals can't see that they, not Donald Trump, are responsible for the deep division in the country. Whatever Trump's flaws, those things that he stands for were never considered divisive in the past.

Immediately after Trump's election, apoplectic Obama loyalists embarked on an odyssey of opposition, a pilgrimage of protest, and they still haven't come back. They fully understand that if this president fails, the country fails, but that doesn't seem to bother them. They are determined to oversee his downfall.

To be fair, the Republicans did the same thing. Recall the coining of "The Party of No"? We've been a divided country for a long time. The two party system needs to die.

Reactions: 4 people
To be fair, the Republicans did the same thing. Recall the coining of "The Party of No"? We've been a divided country for a long time. The two party system needs to die.

It does, and that's the only thing about Trump that I can hope for, draining the swamp is getting rid of life time political hacks with no solutions just partymandering and continuing to collect paychecks as a public servant.

I want platforms, information, solutions. I want individuals, not parties, who represent first their constituents, and second, steadfastness to their platforms.

I want 2 term, decent human beings who can control not being susceptible to corruption.

Think we both might be dreaming unfortunately.

Reactions: 2 people
And, to be honest as someone who is an individual, allegiance to no party but me and my family, I do believe, and have witnessed, the D's are much more pathetic overall vs. R's. However, it doesn't change the fact that both are at fault and quite frankly, both parties behind closed doors are one in the same.

Reactions: 1 person

Surprise.

We could do a lot to nipping nepotism in the bud by doing away with the "first lady" BS. We elect a president - not a damn royal family. Quit funding a make believe official position period.

Surprise.

I wish that Trump weren’t an East coast blow hard. I wish he displayed and lived a more virtuous life, but, he is what he is. What’s great is he isn’t anything special, he is one of thousands of these types sitting all over the Northern East coast who were raised there with money. He’s easy to accept if you have had any dealings or interaction with these types.

Exactly. Hopefully the Dimwit party will continue their suicide.

If I recall correctly, Mitch McConnell was the one that said he wanted to make Obama a one term president.

Don't throw stones when you've got blood on your hands from shivving the last guy.

It does, and that's the only thing about Trump that I can hope for, draining the swamp is getting rid of life time political hacks with no solutions just partymandering and continuing to collect paychecks as a public servant.

I want platforms, information, solutions. I want individuals, not parties, who represent first their constituents, and second, steadfastness to their platforms.

I want 2 term, decent human beings who can control not being susceptible to corruption.

Think we both might be dreaming unfortunately.

Sunshine and rainbows, my friend. Sunshine and rainbows. I have no faith in Trump to fix anything. He's in this for the fame, not for the people. That's pretty clear by now. He's pulling the same crap they all do.

VN Store

Back