McCain's son says of his dad, 'I tongue-and-cheek describe him as a cockroach. He...

Darkman

McCain's son says of his dad, 'I tongue-and-cheek describe him as a cockroach. He is very tough to kill'

• By David Caplan
Feb 2, 2018, 1:59 AM ET

Jack McCain doesn't mince words about his tough-as-nails dad, Sen. John McCain, who's been fighting an aggressive form of brain cancer for several months.

"He is a tough old person," the Arizona lawmaker's son told The Arizona Republic this week. "I usually use the term 'bastard.' He's a tough old bastard. And he has an indomitable spirit. It is impossible to keep the man down."

ht_mccains_dc_020218_1x1_992.jpg
Instagram/CindyMcCain

Cindy McCain posted this photo on Instagram on Nov. 24, 2017, writing, "McCain men enjoying Thanksgiving together!"

Read more: McCain's son says of his dad, 'I tongue-and-cheek describe him as a cockroach. He is very tough to kill' - ABC News

Meghan McCain says John McCain 'doing really good' in cancer fight The Hill 13h ago

Sen. Flake visits McCain at his Ariz. cabin: 'He's working hard and gaining strength' ABC News 9h ago

McCain's son says of his dad, 'I tongue-and-cheek describe him as a cockroach. He is very tough to kill'

• By David Caplan
Feb 2, 2018, 1:59 AM ET

Jack McCain doesn't mince words about his tough-as-nails dad, Sen. John McCain, who's been fighting an aggressive form of brain cancer for several months.

"He is a tough old person," the Arizona lawmaker's son told The Arizona Republic this week. "I usually use the term 'bastard.' He's a tough old bastard. And he has an indomitable spirit. It is impossible to keep the man down."

ht_mccains_dc_020218_1x1_992.jpg
Instagram/CindyMcCain

Cindy McCain posted this photo on Instagram on Nov. 24, 2017, writing, "McCain men enjoying Thanksgiving together!"

Read more: McCain's son says of his dad, 'I tongue-and-cheek describe him as a cockroach. He is very tough to kill' - ABC News

Meghan McCain says John McCain 'doing really good' in cancer fight The Hill 13h ago

Sen. Flake visits McCain at his Ariz. cabin: 'He's working hard and gaining strength' ABC News 9h ago

Trump does not respect him because he got caught. It's just astounding that anyone, much less Republicans, can rationalize that and say it's ok.

Reactions: 4 people
Trump does not respect him because he got caught. It's just astounding that anyone, much less Republicans, can rationalize that and say it's ok.

I have a feeling Trump has other reasons for not respecting him and wanted to throw a little salt on the wound. McCain is a lousy human being.

Reactions: 5 people
I have a feeling Trump has other reasons for not respecting him and wanted to throw a little salt on the wound. McCain is a lousy human being.
The initial shot fired was after Trump held a rally in Phoenix in 2015. McCain said that Trump was making it hard on him because Trump was "stirring up the crazies" when he gave his views on illegal immigration.

Really? I am thinking even if that is true, he's still a far better human on his worst day than Trump is on his best day.

[/B]

Really? I am thinking even if that is true, he's still a far better human on his worst day than Trump is on his best day.

McCain is a globalist and puts America last every chance he gets. There’s a special place in Hell for him.

Reactions: 6 people
Why do these FN guys keep copy and pasting news headlines?

Do they not believe we've been able to manage keeping up properly before they got here?

Reactions: 2 people
Why do these FN guys keep copy and pasting news headlines?

Do they not believe we've been able to manage keeping up properly before they got here?
So why don't you post some then?

... or maybe lets not post any new threads at all ... and just carry on in handful of hand-picked and approved (by "guys" like you) existing threads. :D

Not everyone's posting style is the same, you know ;)

McCain is a globalist and puts America last every chance he gets. There’s a special place in Hell for him.

Man some of you ancients need to wake tf up and join the 21st century. I can teleconference with my colleagues at our sister plant in Mexico instantly at the tap of a screen. It’s a global world. Get the hell over it.

Man some of you ancients need to wake tf up and join the 21st century. I can teleconference with my colleagues at our sister plant in Mexico instantly at the tap of a screen. It’s a global world. Get the hell over it.

That’s not the type of globalization they are complaining about.

That's not what Globalist means.

Globalist = one world government.

Some day maybe you'll figure out that the low cost employees of the third world can't buy what they make and neither can the people of this country because they no longer make anything - and have no real income. It takes real genius to lower production costs, destroy your market, and think you are gaining.

Reactions: 1 person

$$

Attachments

• 78F206AC-F664-427A-B250-7B57AF9847AE.jpeg
    78F206AC-F664-427A-B250-7B57AF9847AE.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back