Two Ohio police officers killed while responding to 911 call

Sorry to read that two policemen were shot & killed by another mental illness person (speculation here) w/a gun. Guns just don't shoot & kill by themselves.

Last edited:
How saddening. This kind of thing is a direct result of the left's extremist anti-cop rhetoric.

Reactions: 6 people
How saddening. This kind of thing is a direct result of the left's extremist anti-cop rhetoric.

Or maybe the President should keep his pie hole shut once in a while and not constantly berate and try to
de-legitimize the top law enforcement agency in the Country - FBI. His anti-law enforcement rhetoric is off the charts.

Reactions: 5 people
Or maybe the President should keep his pie hole shut once in a while and not constantly berate and try to
de-legitimize the top law enforcement agency in the Country - FBI. His anti-law enforcement rhetoric is off the charts.

Really?

Reactions: 2 people

You hear what you want to hear. He has said many positive things about the rank and file. It's the leadership that is very problematic.

Reactions: 4 people
You hear what you want to hear. He has said many positive things about the rank and file. It's the leadership that is very problematic.

Yep, I hear it every day from Trump. The only leadership that is problematic is in the WH.

Geezus

Reactions: 7 people

If Hillary were president this would have never happened

Don't see any FBI agents being shot but Obama de-legitimizing the police has resulted in many deaths with no outcry from the left. They seem happy in fact.

Reactions: 4 people
de-legitimize the top corrupt law-breaking enforcement agency in the Country - FBI. His anti-law enforcement rhetoric is off the charts.

fyp sparky boy.

Yep, I hear it every day from Trump. The only leadership that is problematic is in the WH.

Yeah he should just allow corruption to run rampant at all the 3 letter agencies.

Screw the constitution. Screw the bill of rights. Let's let the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA all police themselves.

Reactions: 5 people

Give it a break

Reactions: 6 people

Jesus Christ, let the corpses cool off.

Reactions: 8 people

If you care about Police lives, end the war on drugs and limit traffic stops. But I imagine your concerns are more political and less genuine

Reactions: 7 people
You should become a Police Officer since you have it all figured out.

No, I respect the constitution.

But what I’m stating is just simple statistics. The war on drugs and prohibition are the two eras with the greatest number of police deaths. Shocking, right? Who would’ve thought people would be upset if you take their freedoms?

Also, traffic stops are one of the leading causes of police deaths. Since that’s the case, we should limit traffic stops as much as possible.

Reactions: 3 people
No, I respect the constitution.

But what I’m stating is just simple statistics. The war on drugs and prohibition are the two eras with the greatest number of police deaths. Shocking, right? Who would’ve thought people would be upset if you take their freedoms?Also, traffic stops are one of the leading causes of police deaths. Since that’s the case, we should limit traffic stops as much as possible.

Interacting with violent people seems like a leading cause of police deaths. No more responding to any dangerous situations, house calls, hang up calls or even excessive speeders or aggressive drivers.

Boom. No more police interaction, no more police deaths. We’ve solved it.

VN Store

Back