A wedding cake is an 'artistic expression' that a baker may deny to a same-sex couple

How about they can deny selling whatever they want to whoever they want, because f***ing freedom and the free market.

This nonsense is ridiculous.

Reactions: 13 people
How about they can deny selling whatever they want to whoever they want, because f***ing freedom and the free market.

That would not give the judge a warm and fuzzy.......

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't want to give money to hate filled bigots anyways. Let their own stupidity put them out of business.

Reactions: 4 people
I wouldn't want to give money to hate filled bigots anyways. Let their own stupidity put them out of business.

This is where the left loses me in this debate. Why are a person's religious beliefs held in such low esteem but their gender identity is sacrosanct?

Reactions: 16 people
Reactions: 3 people
who is this Darkman and why is he making 500 threads

mac.jpg

I guess any press is good press but if I was a baker and didn't want to make a cake for someone I'd just make a bad cake. No laws against being bad at making gay cake.

I didn't realize that flour, sugar, and eggs could be used for artistic expression. But if a crucifix submerged in an artist's own urine can be it all makes sense to me now.

If only I could get you guys to think that way in the drug and immigration threads. Then we’d be getting somewhere.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't realize that flour, sugar, and eggs could be used for artistic expression. But if a crucifix submerged in an artist's own urine can be it all makes sense to me now.

Bakers aren’t your slaves. They should have the right to decide who their clients are

VN Store

Back