Trump orders Pentagon to kiss his butt with Yuge Parade

Heh, LG barely beat me, albeit with a more inflammatory approach. Feel free to merge as you wish, mods.

So it immediately Soviet or North Korean in nature but not like the French Bastille Day? Come on man, do I want a military parade probably not but I'm not going to lose sleep if there is one.

Reactions: 1 person
So it immediately Soviet or North Korean in nature but not like the French Bastille Day? Come on man, do I want a military parade probably not but I'm not going to lose sleep if there is one.

He doesn't want to honor the military.

He wants the military to honor him.

Reactions: 17 people
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html&freshcontent=1

Just like North Korea and the Soviet Union. Heil Trump! Dear Leader!

Or like France. Funny how you left that aspect out.

The inspiration for Trump’s push is last year’s Bastille Day celebration in Paris, which the president attended as a guest of French President Emmanuel Macron. Trump was awestruck by the tableau of uniformed French troops marching down Avenue des Champs-Elysees with military tanks, armored vehicles, gun trucks and carriers — complete with fighter jets flying over the Arc de Triomphe and painting the sky with streaks of blue, white and red smoke for the colors of the French flag.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. The President today threatens a shutdown today over immigration. In the meantime you have military officials all over the airwaves saying that more than any enemy, the ability to budget in the era of the continuing resolution damages the military more. Now he wants to ask them to throw a parade?

Sounds reasonable.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 9 people

The inspiration for Trump’s push is last year’s Bastille Day celebration in Paris, which the president attended as a guest of French President Emmanuel Macron. Trump was awestruck by the tableau of uniformed French troops marching down Avenue des Champs-Elysees with military tanks, armored vehicles, gun trucks and carriers — complete with fighter jets flying over the Arc de Triomphe and painting the sky with streaks of blue, white and red smoke for the colors of the French flag.

The French are a bunch of yahoos, and borderline communists too. JMO!

Trump may be the only non French person on the planet that believes that the surrender monkeys have a military to be feared and admired.

Reactions: 6 people
Pomp and circumstance, so he can jutt his chin out arrogantly because, as he would say, "everybody loves Trump."

Reactions: 8 people
Did he ask France to pay for it, just curious.

No, but with a small contribution to Trump University you can help. And as a special thankyou they will send you a certificate thanking you personally for honoring His Highness, Lord Trumplestillskin.

Act now and donate more than $100,000 and they'll send you a degree.

Reactions: 7 people

Yeah screw that. There better be some good TDY in it or the troops will be the ones screwed.

And yet here you are, in the thread, commenting.

Interesting.

Very original. Seeing as my comment didn’t further your “Communist Army” delusion, I find its context rightfully placed, off-topic or not.

Try again. Tick tock.

Not communist.

Fascist.

Obviously.

Wrong again. North Korea and Russia (Soviet) are WWII era Italy?

You’re running out of time....

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back