The FBI Director and the assistant AG have told the WH not to release the memo

lawgator1

It will endanger national security to serve partisan political purposes.

Trump is gong to release it anyway.

Where is Ryan? Rubio? McConnell? Cruz? Paul? Why are they allowing this disaster to happen? Why are they silent on this?

And why will Nunes not answer whether he worked on this with the WH?

Reactions: 6 people

Where is Ryan? Rubio? McConnell? Cruz? Paul? Why are they allowing this disaster to happen? Why are they silent on this?

Don't ask legitimate questions.

Reactions: 6 people
Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

You mean the the Congressional committee responsible for oversight of DOJ voted to release it. And Trump, who is DOJ’s boss, is not objecting

You mean the the Congressional committee responsible for oversight of DOJ voted to release it. And Trump, who is DOJ’s boss, is not objecting

For partisan purposes they are willing to mislead people so as to undermine confidence in the FBI and do it by misrepresenting the full facts and publish classified information.

Reactions: 5 people

How will it harm national security?

Reactions: 2 people
For partisan purposes they are willing to mislead people so as to undermine confidence in the FBI and do it by misrepresenting the full facts and publish classified information.

Have you thought that they are allowing it to be released not to provide Trump with cover but provide their base with cover on message boards?

Have you thought that they are allowing it to be released not to provide Trump with cover but provide their base with cover on message boards?

I've never considered myself in Trump's base. You could verify this by some of my posts on the primary and election season.

Yet watching him expose corruption at the highest levels of the government and politics is going to be delicious. And that's exactly what I believe is about to happen.

The walls are going to start close In on Comey, Lynch and even Obama before this is over.. the all time smack down may be the day Trump pardons Obama

Reactions: 4 people
I've never considered myself in Trump's base. You could verify this by some of my posts on the primary and election season.

Yet watching him expose corruption at the highest levels of the government and politics is going to be delicious. And that's exactly what I believe is about to happen.

The GOP base and you're verified as you stated.

For all this country is "supposed" to stand for I seriously hope you're wrong. putin and his bot farm are opening the champagne.

Oh, so you're ok with unlawful leaks to the New York Times from people within the FBI, but not OK with the release of an official memo according to House rules.

And now you cry about partisanship. LOL

VN Store

Back