TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

lawgator1

Developments today warrant a clean break and the third installment. I've labeled it the beginning of the end because I believe that we are seeing now the collision of the facts and the personalities which will culminate in charges against Donald Trump and others. Money laundering, bribery, obstruction, conspiracy. Or some combination thereof.

So, today ...

It has emerged that as Bannon testified to the House committee, his lawyer would go outside and call the WH and tell them what was asked. He then went back in to tell Bannon not to answer.

A couple of days ago, Lewandowski said that he would answer all questions. When he got there, however, he would not answer anything post-campaign.

When asked if he had spoken to Trump in the prior 24 hours? He refused to answer.

As I say, this is the beginning of the end of this saga. its almost over.

Reactions: 7 people
27245d1358706175t-notagain.gif

Last edited:
Developments today warrant a clean break and the third installment. I've labeled it the beginning of the end because I believe that we are seeing now the collision of the facts and the personalities which will culminate in charges against Donald Trump and others. Money laundering, bribery, obstruction, conspiracy. Or some combination thereof.

So, today ...

It has emerged that as Bannon testified to the House committee, his lawyer would go outside and call the WH and tell them what was asked. He then went back in to tell Bannon not to answer.

A couple of days ago, Lewandowski said that he would answer all questions. When he got there, however, he would not answer anything post-campaign.

When asked if he had spoken to Trump in the prior 24 hours? He refused to answer.

You got him now!

Attachments

• 44EBA264-C9D0-40DD-B69B-E85A392B9D03.gif
    44EBA264-C9D0-40DD-B69B-E85A392B9D03.gif
    982.1 KB · Views: 734
Reactions: 6 people

So, today ...

Thank God! You will finally be able to go back to ambulance chasing full time.

What kind of lawyer would be able to spend the majority of each day posting threads about Trump on the politics board of a rival schools message board?

I think the cold has kept many elderly people homebound, thus limiting the number of slip n falls at Publix and wrecks that can be turned into checks.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back