North and South Coming Together

While this is good news on the surface however to be honest this has me a bit worried. Call it the conspiracy theorist in me but....

How do they know the representatives that the North are sending are actually athletes?

I'm worried it could be Northern agents that will disappear once across the border and or try something bad at some point to disrupt the events.

While this is good news on the surface however to be honest this has me a bit worried. Call it the conspiracy theorist in me but....

How do they know the representatives that the North are sending are actually athletes?

I'm worried it could be Northern agents that will disappear once across the border and or try something bad at some point to disrupt the events.

Really?

Good point, I bet South Korea won’t have any security in place either.

They are coming together to celebrate Matt Lauer not hosting the nbc Olympic show.

Reactions: 3 people
1. They're going to compete in the Olympics together. That's it.

2. North Korea still has nukes and is en route to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power.

3. KJU called Trump a lunatic and a loser 2 days ago.

You buying cake and ice cream for the celebration? :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Korea is united. ISIS is being defeated. But we want to know how much Donald J Trump weighs.

Reactions: 6 people
Great, the north gets its Olympic bill paid for by the south and then once the games are over its back to the same ‘ol same ‘ol.

Let’s be optimistic. As a great bard once said, if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

seems like a good thing on the face of it. just wondering how it gets screwed up.

also with the increased rhetoric it is an interesting move.

Entry level jobs haven't been a problem to obtain in Chicago for quite some time. Try again.

ATF.

The president sent in additional government agencies to help with the violence

I personally don’t agree with it. But, the people there wanted something done.

And it’s working.

White people shot up all the ammo celebrating Trump’s win so there’s no bullets left to kill each other with.
I read an interesting article in a shooting magazine awhile back that was a story/interview with a cop in an urban center. Don't remember which one. But he was talking about arresting a gangbanger that had been shot multiple times in his life and said that the only real reason that this thug was still alive was that ganbangers use cheap ammunition. If they used high velocity stuff they would be more efficient at killing each other. But I guess the price of crack has been down lately so Bulgarian rounds are all they can afford.

VN Store

Back