2487 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Jeff Flake lays into Trump Page 2. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #16
hog88

Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Vol View Post
He makes Kasich look like Ronald Reagan.
The way Kasich has acted after he lost the nomination has really disappointed me. I voted for him but wouldn't do it again.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #17
FLVOL69

Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by hog88 View Post
The way Kasich has acted after he lost the nomination has really disappointed me. I voted for him but wouldn't do it again.
Did you know his dad was a mailman?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:46 AM   #18
Septic
Long Standing Member

Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLVOL69 View Post
He supported GHW Bush, nuff said
So did you, don't front.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:47 AM   #19
hog88

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLVOL69 View Post
Did you know his dad was a mailman?
Really? I never knew that.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:48 AM   #20
Septic
Long Standing Member

Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972 Grad View Post
Yeah, well Flake is running against Trump for the Repub nomination in 2020, as a Democrat in a Republican guise. He is Kasich 2.0. Good luck.
There it is.

VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:48 AM   #21
FLVOL69

Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Septic View Post
So did you, don't front.
BS, he’s a ****ing nwo globalist and I didn’t vote for him
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:48 AM   #22
Squints
The kid is a L7 weenie

Jeff Flake lays into Trump
The guy’s name is Flake. ‘Nuff said.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #23
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2496 View Post
Lol wut? Name me exactly what press organizations Trump has shut down and I'll hang up and listen.
There are lesser violations. Public officials cannot even threaten the press and there is judicial precedent on this.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:50 AM   #24
hog88

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_huffhines View Post
There are lesser violations. Public officials cannot even threaten the press and there is judicial precedent on this.
Courts didn't do much just a few years ago.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:51 AM   #25
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Quote:
Courts didn't do much just a few years ago.
What are you referencing?
Old 01-17-2018, 11:53 AM   #26
Matt2496

Jeff Flake lays into Trump
Quote:
I know the Tweet you're referring to and yes that was inappropriate of him. But to liken him to Stalin's evil regime is insanity at best.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 11:55 AM   #27
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Quote:
I know the Tweet you're referring to and yes that was inappropriate of him. But to liken him to Stalin's evil regime is insanity at best.
For sure.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:01 PM   #28
hog88

Quote:
What are you referencing?
I understand, it was Obama so it wasn't worth your time to pay attention.

Quote:
Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration: court documents
Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration: court documents - CBS News
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #29
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...

Quote:
Let me know when he puts them under surveillance and threatens them with arrest. If a POTUS ever did that the left would be up in arms.
heeheehee
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 12:05 PM   #30
Septic
Long Standing Member

Quote:
Haven't seen the quote, is he likening the Dotards administration to Stalin's regime or is he pointing out the similarities in the way they both treated the press?

Kind of an important distinction.
Reply With Quote TOP