What Is Tulsi Gabbard Suggesting About The United States?

wait what is possibly treasonous in those comments?

I think Ras is going on his rant about many thinking she's a traitor for not saying we should be invading every nation out there because we don't like them.

Provided, Europe got involved in Libya first and we followed. Though I still don't think that was a good idea.

Thanks Reagan 👍

No, Qaddafi started gathering the components to start a nuclear program in the 90's. I think in 2003 (give or take) he decided to surrender his nuclear program and was no longer a threat. But Hillary needed a war to boost her bonafides.

No, Qaddafi started gathering the components to start a nuclear program in the 90's. I think in 2003 (give or take) he decided to surrender his nuclear program and was no longer a threat. But Hillary needed a war to boost her bonafides.

If memory serves, he gave up on all his WMD programs.

Reactions: NEO and FLVOL69
wait what is possibly treasonous in those comments?
Perhaps treasonous is a bit strong, but she is justifying a murderous dictators' desire to have nuclear weapons by stating that the country that affords her more freedom than any in the entire world is an empire building bully.

Her state terrified its' residents, and this translates to Trump being weak against FatAss.

Naaaaah no deflection there.

What will she say when he gets them and a delivery system capable of blasting her island back into the sea from whence it came and then blackmails the entire civilized world?

Perhaps treasonous is a bit strong, but she is justifying a murderous dictators' desire to have nuclear weapons by stating that the country that affords her more freedom than any in the entire world is an empire building bully.

Her state terrified its' residents, and this translates to Trump being weak against FatAss.

What will she say when he gets them and a delivery system capable of blasting her island back into the sea from whence it came and then blackmails the entire civilized world?

so not treasonous at all. She doesn't call for the dissolution of American interests, does nothing to actually help an enemy of the state.

Was it unprofessional? Sure.
Was it criminal or even a scandal to say it? Nope, not even close.

she is stating something that NK themselves have said many times. if she agrees it doesn't inherently mean she agrees with what KJU stands for.

so not treasonous at all. She doesn't call for the dissolution of American interests, does nothing to actually help an enemy of the state.

Was it unprofessional? Sure.
Was it criminal or even a scandal to say it? Nope, not even close.

she is stating something that NK themselves have said many times. if she agrees it doesn't inherently mean she agrees with what KJU stands for.
I'm not sure merely vocalizing one's political leanings amounts to treason. Not if she were funneling money or state secrets to KJU via, oh I don't know, the Clinton Foundation....

Did you even bother to pay attention to the first 10 seconds of her comments? She didn't put the blame on Trump, but put it on several decades of poor leadership coming from both parties.

Did you even bother to pay attention to the first 10 seconds of her comments? She didn't put the blame on Trump, but put it on several decades of poor leadership coming from both parties.
Yes I heard that. Trump is the current office holder, and a convenient scapegoat to deflect from the complete incompetence of the emergency management in her state. LOTS of heads should have rolled over this thing. People were scared to death and to interject global politics into it is pathetic.

Next time you get onto an airplane yell GUN!. And then just say. oops.

Another elected official that has actually been to Syria and has a far different story than what we have been told by the MSM...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Another elected official that has actually been to Syria and has a far different story than what we have been told by the MSM...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRuXsEC3l3Q[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTtAm0OHW24[/youtube]

I always place 100% faith in state level legislators.

VN Store

Back