Trump refers to immigrants from Haiti and Africa as being from s***hole countries.

BowlBrother85

1 star recruit
President Trump reportedly referred to immigrants from Haiti and African countries as coming from "s***hole countries" on Thursday.

How articulate of him.

Trump made the comment in an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers during a discussion of protections for immigrants from several countries, according to the Washington Post.

"Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to multiple people briefed on the meeting.

He reportedly said that the U.S. should bring in more people from countries like Norway.

In other words, we should exclude blacks and bring in more whites, right Donald?

Reactions: 13 people
President Trump reportedly referred to immigrants from Haiti and African countries as coming from "s***hole countries" on Thursday.

How articulate of him.

Trump made the comment in an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers during a discussion of protections for immigrants from several countries, according to the Washington Post.

"Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to multiple people briefed on the meeting.

He reportedly said that the U.S. should bring in more people from countries like Norway.

In other words, we should exclude blacks and bring in more whites, right Donald?

if the only difference you see between Norway and Hataii/Africa is skin color, I have some bad news regarding how racist you are.

if the only difference you see between Norway and Hataii/Africa is skin color, I have some bad news regarding how racist you are.

Wrong. I am mocking the racist that is Trump. In all of his ignorance on full display, that is certainly the only difference that he would see.

Reactions: 8 people
I highly question all of these "annoymous leaks"

I have no doubt that Trump would say something like this, but if he said it behind closed doors, it doesn't really matter. Yeah, it's offensive, but nobody would have been offended if we didn't unnecessarily know about it. If he said it to the press, that'd be another thing. So now we have the media running with a story that makes us look ridiculous to the rest of the world and we gain nothing from running it. The people who elected Trump either get their rocks off to this comment or they don't care. The people who hate Trump get to shake their fist. Nothing good comes from this.

Reactions: 3 people
I have no doubt that Trump would say something like this, but if he said it behind closed doors, it doesn't really matter. Yeah, it's offensive, but nobody would have been offended if we didn't unnecessarily know about it. If he said it to the press, that'd be another thing. So now we have the media running with a story that makes us look ridiculous to the rest of the world and we gain nothing from running it. The people who elected Trump either get their rocks off to this comment or they don't care. The people who hate Trump get to shake their fist. Nothing good comes from this.

I love your posts 99% of the time in every forum but I will disagree with you here. Trump was in the Oval Office discussing policy. It does matter that he said it even though he didn't intend it for public consumption. Nixon didn't mean for his conversations with John Dean and Bob Haldeman to become public either... but they did and it mattered.

Reactions: 2 people

So it's the media's fault for reporting something that Trump actually said?

You all will go to any length to make this a banana republic!

I'm sorry but some Americans still want the media to report what is going on. Especially if the president is saying explicitly racist remarks that undermine American values not to mention foreign policy.

I'm sorry but some Americans still want the media to report what is going on. Especially if the president is saying explicitly racist remarks that undermine American values not to mention foreign policy.

F075123FA2A14895D4B1821FABC1F892F4BC002B

I love your posts 99% of the time in every forum but I will disagree with you here. Trump was in the Oval Office discussing policy. It does matter that he said it even though he didn't intend it for public consumption. Nixon didn't mean for his conversations with John Dean and Bob Haldeman to become public either... but they did and it mattered.

Is anything he supposedly said inaccurate?

Reactions: 6 people

When he says something like that I agree. This time he didn't.

Reactions: 1 person

Nixon was conspiring. That was the problem.

I think some of you are missing the point. It’s not about whether Haiti or other African countries are ****hole, as much as it is about a man stupid enough to actually say it.

Reactions: 13 people
Trump Supporting logic on every issue.

Media is lying, he didn't say it.

Ok he said it, but the media is framing it in an unfair way.

Ok he said it in that way, but it's not actually racist.

Ok he said it and it's kinda racist but I agree so it's ok.

Reactions: 9 people
Is anything he supposedly said inaccurate?

It accurately portrays who he is. Some love him and some despise him. Comments like these only solidify the divide. If his goal is the continuing widening of the divide, he is incredibly effective and unfit for office.. If that is not his goal, then he is certifiable and beyond unfit for office. The debate boils done to his degree of unfitness.

Reactions: 10 people
Trump Supporting logic on every issue.

Media is lying, he didn't say it.

Ok he said it, but the media is framing it in an unfair way.

Ok he said it in that way, but it's not actually racist.

Ok he said it and it's kinda racist but I agree so it's ok.

He probably did say it but it wasn't a racist remark. There isn't really anything to defend. Should he have said it knowing the unwarranted scrutiny he's under, no he probably shouldn't have. But we'd all be shocked if we knew everything that came out of previous presidents mouths behind closed doors.

Have you ever called a place a ****hole?

I think some of you are missing the point. It’s not about whether Haiti or other African countries are ****hole, as much as it is about a man stupid enough to actually say it.

You summed it up better than I could. Is this what a President of the United States should say? It is incredibly divisive. And it certainly does sound like racism as immigration policy. JMO.

It accurately portrays who he is. Some love him and some despise him. Comments like these only solidify the divide. If his goal is the continuing widening of the divide, he is incredibly effective and unfit for office.. If that is not his goal, then he is certifiable and beyond unfit for office. The debate boils done to his degree of unfitness.

Anywhere on the globe you consider a ****hole?

VN Store

Back