One thing that ought to be quite entertaining

Broken English, incoherent rambling.

Hell, his teeth might come loose again.

Should be hilarious. Hope he is booed until he flips out and goes on a conspiracy filled rant.

Reactions: 1 person
You do realize haters are the biggest fans, right?

LG has a bunch of fans by this logic.

We could turn the SOTU into a drinking game. Drink when he uses the following words or phrases:

• "very, very"
  • "win"/"winning"
  • "stupid"
  • "terrible"
  • "weak"
  • (total)"loser"
  • "moron"
  • "i'm, like, really smart"
  • "lightweight"
  • "amazing"
  • "HUGE"
  • "tremendous"
  • "out of control"
  • "border wall"
  • "investigation"

Double shots every time he brings up his election victory, Hillary or Obama.

Reactions: 3 people

We could turn the SOTU into a drinking game. Drink when he uses the following words or phrases:

• "very, very"
  • "win"/"winning"
  • "stupid"
  • "terrible"
  • "weak"
  • (total)"loser"
  • "moron"
  • "lightweight"
  • "amazing"
  • "HUGE"
  • "tremendous"
  • "out of control"
  • "border wall"
  • "investigation"

Nobody would have to worry about Trump, we'd all be dead from alcohol poisoning.

Reactions: 4 people
You do realize haters are the biggest fans, right?

I suppose some people who did not like Obama watched to see if there would be any more unprofessional rude outbursts from the GOPers present, like Wilson's. But that is watching for a train wreck from someone other than the President.

People would watch Trump to see the spectacle of him either looking like a constipated robot reading words he does not understand from the teleprompter, or going off script and basically melting down right in front of us.

If I had to bet, I'd predict that he will just brag a lot. Greatest. Best ever. In history. And get some applause from the GOPers which will cause him to stand back with that smug look of self satisfaction on his face.

And then the next day when the papers skewer him for all of the exaggerating and lies, the nuthuggers will just ignore the facts, and continue their idolatry of him.

Reactions: 4 people

• "very, very"
  • "win"/"winning"
  • "stupid"
  • "terrible"
  • "weak"
  • (total)"loser"
  • "moron"
  • "lightweight"
  • "amazing"
  • "HUGE"
  • "tremendous"
  • "out of control"
  • "border wall"
  • "investigation"

I hope he says "retarded".

Reactions: 3 people
I hope he says "retarded".

I hope he says it mockingly while flapping his arms about like he did while stumping. I won't lie, as outrageously low rent as it was - sht was funny in a I'm going to hell for this kind of way.

Reactions: 2 people
I suppose some people who did not like Obama watched to see if there would be any more unprofessional rude outbursts from the GOPers present, like Wilson's. But that is watching for a train wreck from someone other than the President.

People would watch Trump to see the spectacle of him either looking like a constipated robot reading words he does not understand from the teleprompter, or going off script and basically melting down right in front of us.

If I had to bet, I'd predict that he will just brag a lot. Greatest. Best ever. In history. And get some applause from the GOPers which will cause him to stand back with that smug look of self satisfaction on his face.

And then the next day when the papers skewer him for all of the exaggerating and lies, the nuthuggers will just ignore the facts, and continue their idolatry of him.

Isn't that how they all go? The Obama lovers would swoon at every word, same with Clinton, Bush (if there were any people who loved him as POTUS), Reagen, etc.

VN Store

Back