Sheriff Arpaio running for Senate: Moore 2.0

Hispanics nationwide will turn out because of a senate race in Arizona.

Did you get hit by one of the ambulances you were chasing?

Reactions: 3 people
isn't he also the guy that ran a chain gang prison? Made the inmates wear pink?

if so I may have to turn out in this national election of a Senator not from my state.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just surprised Trump didn't create a National Department of Corrections and make Arpaio Secretary.

He would rather have private prisons, whose goal is to make a profit, thus resulting in more frivolous arrests to fill said prisons.

Enjoy your Police State, Trumpsters.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes. He's going to run on an anti-Hispanic platform and thereby expose the myth that it's about immigration.

That's a bold face lie, LG. Arpaio will run to support President Trump's agenda & policies in his mission to MAGA.....this according to CNN's front page.

We have a Federal Bureau of Prisons, open a damn book once in a while.

And who is the secretary? Careful now. That's right, there's not one.

Tha'st why I said CREATE a National DEPARTMENT of Corrections so Trump could have another secretary position to fill with someone completely incompetent.

Maybe you should read other people's thoughts less, and learn to think on your own more.

Tha'st why I said CREATE a National DEPARTMENT of Corrections so Trump could have another secretary position to fill with someone completely incompetent.

Maybe you should read other people's thoughts less, and learn to think on your own.

How many Cabinet positions are incompetent to begin with?

Maybe you should read other people's thoughts less, and learn to think on your own more.

Nope, I don’t believe for a second that was what you were shooting for.

Reactions: 2 people
isn't he also the guy that ran a chain gang prison? Made the inmates wear pink?

if so I may have to turn out in this national election of a Senator not from my state.

Clearly a man with novel ideas that will change America for the better.

Nobody cares that he had to be pardoned of crimes against the constitution he swore to uphold. NBD. "Lock her up" is so last year.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back