What channel are the Trump media awards on tonight?

lawgator1

Supposed to be at 5 p.m. I am curious to see them put into a formal manner the claim that some news was "fake." For one thing, I am wondering how exactly they define that, i.e. is fake news that which is factually in error and not timely corrected, or it is just news that he doesn't like?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to him telling us who won and for what.

Supposed to be at 5 p.m. I am curious to see them put into a formal manner the claim that some news was "fake." For one thing, I am wondering how exactly they define that, i.e. is fake news that which is factually in error and not timely corrected, or it is just news that he doesn't like?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to him telling us who won and for what.

Trump will be on AF1 at 5pm tonight.

The only thing I know for sure is that it will be the most watched awards show in history and any accurate review will claim it to also be the greatest.

Reactions: 3 people
He's in Nashville at Opryland until 3 or 4 central then I suppose back to the airport then to Atlanta so.

My two favorite cities in the same day? Does anyone have a list of the signs of the apocalypse?

The only thing I know for sure is that it will be the most watched awards show in history and any accurate review will claim it to also be the greatest.

Truth.

200.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Here's a good list of awards...

Most Gas Wasted During An Election Award goes to...

Luther!

Most posts with zero intellectual content Award goes to...

Ribs!

"I'm just posting to pick a fight" Award goes to...

Huff!

"Camped out at my mailbox for a year" Award goes to...

Septic!

Most likely to be in a straitjacket before Trump's two terms are up Award goes to...

LG!

Reactions: 5 people
So your brother's the lucky knob slobber and you called him to get all the juicy details? I can't even tell you where my wife went for an errand and she just told me.

He won an award for excellence in AG, placed first loser in the country. Kinda big deal.

I doubt you..... never mind I'll leave your wife (bless her heart) out of it.

Here's a good list of awards...

Most Gas Wasted During An Election Award goes to...

Luther!

Most posts with zero intellectual content Award goes to...

Ribs!

"I'm just posting to pick a fight" Award goes to...

Huff!

"Camped out at my mailbox for a year" Award goes to...

Septic!

Most likely to be in a straitjacket before Trump's two terms are up Award goes to...

LG!

:eek:lol: All that is freaking "spot on" dude!!

He won an award for excellence in AG, placed first loser in the country. Kinda big deal.

I doubt you..... never mind I'll leave your wife (bless her heart) out of it.

Are brother's not fair game? I love my brother to death, tho I don't hold him sacred (like wives, mothers) but maybe other people do? I pick on him so much but it's only cause he loves the attention and he's got nothing to be insecure about.

Are brother's not fair game? I love my brother to death, tho I don't hold him sacred (like wives, mothers) but maybe other people do? I pick on him so much but it's only cause he loves the attention and he's got nothing to be insecure about..
I take it he has normal length legs and a bigger head than you?

Reactions: 2 people
This might be the singularly most idiotic and shameful publicity stunt ever hatched by a President. Late night hosts rightfully having a field day lobbying to WIN an "award" and pummeling our orange Dotard embarrassment. For the love of Jebus, his reign of stupidly can't end soon enough.

President Trump has postponed his highly anticipated “Fake News Awards” for a week in an apparent effort to build even more suspense over the dubious honors.

“​T​he Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday,” Trump, a former reality TV star, wrote Sunday on Twitter. “The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!”

colbert-billboard-2018-media-billboard-1548.jpg

DSx1IJIWkAE1o7E.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
You are getting more and more pathetic by the day.

Bring back your gay conservative in DC persona. I liked it much better.

VN Store

Back