2664 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State Page 3. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #31
1972 Grad

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlBrother85 View Post
I didn't say they were impeding. I implied that Graham's focus on Mueller and his probe has clearly shifted. They are trying to proactively defend against any of Mueller's findings by discrediting the Steele dossier. This is definitely a clear cut example of partisan politics and it's disappointing to see it from Graham. I expect it from a lacky like Devin Nunes. I thought Graham was above this - I guess not.
Speaking of name calling..............
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:21 PM   #32
OuterBanksVol
Dalai Lama's Looper

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vols_Baby_Boomer View Post
State your IQ before we continue this conversation.
Higher than Trumps no doubt, but that's not saying much.
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:24 PM   #33
1972 Grad

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterBanksVol View Post
I don't know or care about Trump's IQ. As long as he keeps doing such a good job, he's good with me.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:24 PM   #34
luthervol

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
What exactly is wrong with the timeline? Be specific.
What exactly is in the timeline that negates the fact that Trump is a dotard, unfit for office, and soon to vacate?
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:27 PM   #35
luthervol

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972 Grad View Post
I don't know or care about Trump's IQ. As long as he keeps doing such a good job, he's good with me.
lol....wink...nod.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:36 PM   #36
BowlBrother85

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972 Grad View Post
You would have nothing to worry about anyway... Trump is a stable genius. Just ask him.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #37
Vols_Baby_Boomer

Quote:
I didn't say they were impeding. I implied that Graham's focus on Mueller and his probe has clearly shifted. They are trying to proactively defend against any of Mueller's findings by discrediting the Steele dossier. This is definitely a clear cut example of partisan politics and it's disappointing to see it from Graham. I expect it from a lacky like Devin Nunes. I thought Graham was above this - I guess not.
The Trump dossier is already discredited. Graham and Grassley don't have to make any attempts to discredit the dossier because James Comey publicly testified in front of Congress that the dossier was full of junk.
You don't even know what is going on, but you insist on commenting. State your IQ.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:49 PM   #38
Vols_Baby_Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthervol View Post
What exactly is in the timeline that negates the fact that Trump is a dotard, unfit for office, and soon to vacate?
You didn't answer my question.
Really strange, you ask libs to be specific about something and they can't. Odd case.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:52 PM   #39
Vols_Baby_Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterBanksVol View Post
Donald Trump is a mental child who can't do anything without help, has never been successful, and didn't even want to be President lol the Gorilla Channel

And he beat like 20 other candidates, the establishment of both major American political parties, a hostile media and Hollywood, billions of dollars of funding meant to destroy him and his family - and has presided over a massive economic rebound and the mollywhopping of Islamists across the Middle East all on his first try running for political office with the help of some red hats and fast food

And according to the new lib book Fire and Fury, Trump never really wanted to be President, and in fact he didn't want it so much that he colluded with the Russian government to steal the election.

This is what libs honestly believe.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 01:53 PM   #40
luthervol

Quote:
State your IQ.
That may be the saddest thing I've seen in print since "I'm a stable genius." I'm seeing some similarities.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #41
Vols_Baby_Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luthervol View Post
That may be the saddest thing I've seen in print since "I'm a stable genius." I'm seeing some similarities.
Yep, reminder guys, libs are always the smartest ones in the room, until they're not.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #42
BowlBrother85

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
The Trump dossier is already discredited. Graham and Grassley don't have to make any attempts to discredit the dossier because James Comey publicly testified in front of Congress that the dossier was full of junk.
You don't even know what is going on, but you insist on commenting. State your IQ.
The Steele dossier has not been discredited at all... to the contrary, 70% of it has been confirmed as accurate. Comey said no such thing in his testimony about the dossier. As for my IQ? I'm not sure. However, I am a proud graduate of the University of Tennessee (class of 1996) and also a VERY STABLE GENIUS.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 02:07 PM   #43
alaVOL
ORANGE U THANKFUL

A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State
Quote:
Yep, reminder guys, libs are always the smartest ones in the room, until they're not.
But always think they are anyway. Facts have little to do with anything when they don't line up.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 02:16 PM   #44
Vols_Baby_Boomer

Quote:
The Steele dossier has not been discredited at all... to the contrary, 70% of it has been confirmed as accurate. Comey said no such thing in his testimony about the dossier. As for my IQ? I'm not sure. However, I am a proud graduate of the University of Tennessee (class of 1996) and also a VERY STABLE GENIUS.
*citation needed*
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-06-2018, 02:21 PM   #45
BowlBrother85

Quote:
*citation needed*
Hmmm... Self proclamations only work for Trump, eh?
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP