Legalize Pot?

Should Pot Be Legalized Nationally?

• Total voters

OuterBanksVol

We're living through the 1920s prohibition again. Sessions, you suck

Edit: Vote names not made public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Newsflash - it's been illegal for decades. Sessions didn't just make up the law himself.

That being said, I believe it should be left up to the states.

Reactions: 4 people
Does anyone really, I mean really want the Federal Government in charge of regulating the marijuana industry like it does tobacco?

Just think of the taxes you know they will put on it...

Does anyone really, I mean really want the Federal Government in charge of regulating the marijuana industry like it does tobacco?

It's actually pretty funny to hear libs in California complain about the high taxes on their weed.

Reactions: 1 person
It's actually pretty funny to hear libs in California complain about the high taxes on their weed.

I could care less if it's legal honestly. However, there will not be a happy ending to legalization that many believe will be.

Reactions: 2 people

I want all drugs regulated the way alcohol is. Mostly left up to the states.

Reactions: 2 people
Just legalize them all and regulate like alcohol. Let employers decide their policies. Boom, half or more crime is gone.

The main driving force on an employers policies regarding drug use is the insurance industry.

Reactions: 1 person

It's better than putting people in jail or prison

If possession is simply decriminalized there will still be criminals involved in the manufacturing and distribution.

Sure, but everyday people could also become involved without the fear becoming a "criminal"

And I’m only talking about the federal government here. States would then have to decide on whether to legalize or not.

Wait... that is a separate issue. The poll question was asking it should be legalized. Whether reefer should be regulated is a different question all together.

Sure, but everyday people could also become involved without the fear becoming a "criminal"

Plus, the state and the police wouldn't have an excuse to take your property because of running and alleged drug kingpin operation.

VN Store

Back