War On Pot

In 50 years, our society will look back on this and laugh, similar to the Probibition Era

Reactions: 5 people
It's DOJ's job to enforce our country's laws. If people don't like the laws, then have your lawmakers change them.

Reactions: 4 people
Ya'll should be happy about this, this move should force congress to do something to take it out of the hands of the DOJ and ever changing administrations. There are 29/30 states with some form of legal MJ so I'm sure there members of congress will start feeling some heat.

It's BS that the AG is given the power to decide what laws they will and will not enforce.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see the end game here. Put 100,000s out of a job? Trying to fill prisons even further past capacity? Surely they aren't going to try prohibition again in these states.

I don't see the end game here. Put 100,000s out of a job? Trying to fill prisons even further past capacity? Surely they aren't going to try prohibition again in these states.

Some of you can't see the forest for the trees.

Ya'll should be happy about this, this move should force congress to do something to take it out of the hands of the DOJ and ever changing administrations. There are 29/30 states with some form of legal MJ so I'm sure there members of congress will start feeling some heat.

It's BS that the AG is given the power to decide what laws they will and will not enforce.

This is the worst authoritarian admin ever. Just like DACA, Forcing Congress to make decisions on behalf of the people instead of the Executive.

This is the worst authoritarian admin ever. Just like DACA, Forcing Congress to make decisions on behalf of the people instead of the Executive.

I know. God forbid congress has to get off their asses and take a stand.

Congress made the law, so Congress must change it. That's how our system works.

Reactions: 2 people
Trump is busy getting the economy back on track, he’s been in office less than a year. Oh look another record high today in the stock market

...but of course, the stock market isn't the economy. Only about 55% of Americans own stocks in some form.

Reactions: 3 people
It's DOJ's job to enforce our country's laws. If people don't like the laws, then have your lawmakers change them.

Muh laws!

You can't enforce every law. Every person in government and every citizen has the choice to nullify. This is part of checks and balances.

Congress made the law, so Congress must change it. That's how our system works.

Actually, it's more complex than that. The executive branch carries out the law and can choose not to. This has famously been the case since Andrew Jackson told the supreme court to **** off.

Reactions: 3 people
Actually, it's more complex than that. The executive branch carries out the law and can choose not to. This has famously been the case since Andrew Jackson told the supreme court to **** off.

this is clearly the case of the legislators trying to pass the buck.

this is clearly the case of the legislators trying to pass the buck.

Congress is full of worthless pieces of ****. Everybody knows this. Why do you expect this to be a good outcome?

Now the market is much more unpredictable, disorganized, and it's confusing. This will scare away legal growers, which strengthens the black market.

Clock's ticking congress and hog and lv are sure you're going to save the day.

Congress is full of worthless pieces of ****. Everybody knows this. Why do you expect this to be a good outcome?

Now the market is much more unpredictable, disorganized, and it's confusing. This will scare away legal growers, which strengthens the black market.

Clock's ticking congress and hog and lv are sure you're going to save the day.

lol. not at all what we are saying. We are saying it is Congress's job to save the day, not the DOJ.

fix the problem, don't just ignore it.

VN Store

Back