President blasts Steve Bannon

roosterjbh

Reactions: 5 people
You can't make up their collective ineptitude. Its hilarious.

Sh!t storm on the horizon for Junior. Its so obvious.

Reactions: 18 people
You aren't going to get a lot of the right wingers on the board to even acknowledge this. They don't want to hear any of it.

Reactions: 10 people
“What has he gotten himself into with the Russians?” pressed Ailes. (Roger)

“Mostly,” said Bannon, “he went to Russia and he thought he was going to meet Putin. But Putin couldn’t give a **** about him. So he’s kept trying.”

"This Kushner **** is greasy," Bannon said, referring to the $285 million loan that Deutsche Bank gave Kushner’s family real estate company one month before the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
The crap is really hitting the fan. Everyone running for cover at this point.

I predict a mass exodus of staffers at the WH, not wanting to get caught up in the slaughter just around the corner.

Reactions: 7 people
“What has he gotten himself into with the Russians?” pressed Ailes. (Roger)

“Mostly,” said Bannon, “he went to Russia and he thought he was going to meet Putin. But Putin couldn’t give a **** about him. So he’s kept trying.”

"This Kushner **** is greasy," Bannon said, referring to the $285 million loan that Deutsche Bank gave Kushner’s family real estate company one month before the election.

Having trouble including a link again?

Reactions: 1 person
Wolff is a known liar and a hack. Claims Trump didn't know who Boehner was. It's amazing how much Trump could tweet about Boehner and not even know who he is. This is the MO on "media" coverage of Trump. Just report anything they want to believe is true. I'm sure the trump-deranged snowflakes will buy his book by the droves. That's what it's all about.

DSoja2pX4AEpKTD.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
The crap is really hitting the fan. Everyone running for cover at this point.

I predict a mass exodus of staffers at the WH, not wanting to get caught up in the slaughter just around the corner.

You poor guy, keep fighting the fight! 😂

Attachments

• 57F0A5D6-906B-4D93-BE14-4A307CC9F6E6.gif
    57F0A5D6-906B-4D93-BE14-4A307CC9F6E6.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 141
Wolff is a known liar and a hack. Claims Trump didn't know who Boehner was. It's amazing how much Trump could tweet about Boehner and not even know who he is. This is the MO on "media" coverage of Trump. Just report anything they want to believe is true. I'm sure the trump-deranged snowflakes will buy his book by the droves. That's what it's all about.

DSoja2pX4AEpKTD.jpg

So this book doesn’t contain direct quotes from Bannon?

What is the White House responding to?

Reactions: 4 people
So this book doesn’t contain direct quotes from Bannon?

What is the White House responding to?

Yeah, it contains a number of different quotes. Including those alleged to have been said by Roger Ailes, who is conveniently no longer around to refute them. You'd think they would at least make them somewhat believable. Lol

Yeah, it contains a number of different quotes. Including those alleged to have been said by Roger Ailes, who is conveniently no longer around to refute them. You'd think they would at least make them somewhat believable. Lol

Goodness. Fight the good fight to the end bud, I guess.

Looks like the White House certainly believes them

Reactions: 9 people
Goodness. Fight the good fight to the end bud, I guess.

Looks like the White House certainly believes them

Yes, and one side of "the fight" apparently believe Trump didn't know who Boehner was despite him tweeting about him for years prior to the election and actually having met him.

Searching web for Bannon denying he said them ....

200w.gif

So far, nothing.

(Special shout out to GV with use of cat gif)

Reactions: 13 people
Yes, and one side of "the fight" apparently believe Trump didn't know who Boehner was despite him tweeting about him for years prior to the election and actually having met him.

So all the quotes are fake, and the White House and Trump fell for it? Is that what you are implying?

Fact of the matter is no one cares if he knew him or not but yet you want to say the other side does. You are the only one that gives a crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Searching web for Bannon denying he said them ....

200w.gif

So far, nothing.

(Special shout out to GV with use of cat gif)

The weather outside is rainy and lousy, you’d be better served surfing for accident reports and then you might have some clients instead of spending all your time on a rival message board. 👍

Trump's full statement on Bannon saying that Trump Jr. and Kush (and some others on his team) committed treason:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican Party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn't represent my base — he's only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

Personally, I agree with the assessment that Bannon is in it for himself. He's an opportunist. I think that is obvious.

Second, if I were a Trumpster, I would find it very alarming that yet again we see Trump distancing himself from Bannon, as though expecting Bannon to give him up to Mueller and needing to start building a case on deniability.

Remember Manafort only worked for him a few weeks? Not true, it was almost four months. Remember coffee boy? Not true, the guy was setting up meetings and writing foreign policy speeches.

Now look at the deniability Trump is trying to create with Bannon:

Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

Seems obvious to me that Bannon indeed has the goods on Bone Spur, and Bone Spur thinks he either had, or is about to, spill the beans.

Trump's full statement on Bannon saying that Trump Jr. and Kush (and some others on his team) committed treason:

[/I]Personally, I agree with the assessment that Bannon is in it for himself. He's an opportunist. I think that is obvious.

Second, if I were a Trumpster, I would find it very alarming that yet again we see Trump distancing himself from Bannon, as though expecting Bannon to give him up to Mueller and needing to start building a case on deniability.

Remember Manafort only worked for him a few weeks? Not true, it was almost four months. Remember coffee boy? Not true, the guy was setting up meetings and writing foreign policy speeches.

Now look at the deniability Trump is trying to create with Bannon:

Seems obvious to me that Bannon indeed has the goods on Bone Spur, and Bone Spur thinks he either had, or is about to, spill the beans.
Bannon is just trying to get your vote in 2020, when he runs for President.

VN Store

Back