If Trump Fires Mueller

Reaction to Trump Potentially Firing Mueller

• Total voters

OuterBanksVol

Speculation increasing that Trump may pull the trigger on firing Mueller. Some view this action would spark a constitutional crisis, while others support it, claiming the investigation is a witch hunt, biased, etc.

It’s strange to me that Mueller’s FBI is currently being investigated for Russia Uranium deal yet Mueller is investigating Trump/Russia.

So yeah, it’s a witch hunt.

Reactions: 6 people
Or he could just wave a "I am Guilty" flag instead.

In all seriousness impeach immediately if he does. And I say this as someone who thinks Pence supports the same terrible agenda, but is actually "intelligent" enough to push it through.

Pence at least somewhat respects the rule of law I believe.

In all seriousness impeach immediately if he does. And I say this as someone who thinks Pence supports the same terrible agenda, but is actually "intelligent" enough to push it through.

If you don't like the agenda, why do you want it pushed through?

Reactions: 2 people
Would be terrible optics. But not impeachable.

I would certainly enjoy seeing the meltdown. I once thought the Obama hysteria was over the top. Doesn't hold a candle to the current Trump hysteria.

I think Mueller should be allowed to do his job. But it sure would be fun if Trump fires him.

And what is that at this point?

"Russian collusion" with the election has been proven nonexistent time and time again.

Or he could just wave a "I am Guilty" flag instead.

Pence at least somewhat respects the rule of law I believe.

Of what?

Hurting your feelings?

Unfortunately, the FBI is corrupt and doesn’t have any credibility left after the way the handled Hillary’s servers. Mueller is a dirty cop.

In a trend which should surprise exactly nobody, another member of the Mueller team has been found to have deep ties to Trump's opponents.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has obtained documents which reveal Aaron Zebley, considered to be Special Counsel Robert Mueller's "right hand man," defended Hillary Clinton IT staffer Justin Cooper - a Bill Clinton aide that installed the "private, illegal" server in the Clintons' Chappaqua home described by Politico as "jerry-rigged."

Zebley, a former WilmerHale partner who defended Cooper in 2015 in front of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, was specifically called out by in a letter to Cooper for stonewalling the investigation, and his "complete refusal to engage the committee in a discussion about how to further assuage your concerns."

Mueller's 'Right Hand Man' Represented Hillary Clinton IT Staffer Who Installed Her Illegal Server | Zero Hedge

VN Store

Back