Notice how the mainstream media never errors in Trump's favor?

K9Buck

They make countless mistakes but they're never in Trump's favor. Ever notice that? Someone on Twitter shared this question.

Reactions: 1 person
They make countless mistakes but they're never in Trump's favor. Ever notice that? Someone on Twitter shared this question.

Kinda makes you think the press don't like Trump or his agenda. Maybe they wanted a screeching, loony, female leftist or something.

I believe FOX has had to retract several stories that were pro Trump or anti dissent.

If you only watch Hannity then I could see how one might assume that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people

Geez. You’re the worst poster in this forum. And that’s really saying something. At least most in here link to some obscure webpage to semi-back up their story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Geez. Your the worst poster in this forum. And that’s really saying something. At least most in here link to some obscure webpage to semi-back up their story.

Please put me on "ignore". I will do the same with you. Have a nice life.

Please put me on "ignore". I will do the same with you. Have a nice life.

If you find yourself pasting this response to so many people in a 24 hour span, maybe they aren't the problem.

Your posts suck, dude. Take this sh*tshow to some far right subreddit where you and your fellow knuckledraggers can stroke each others Breitbart e-peens until the cows come home.

Reactions: 6 people
I believe FOX has had to retract several stories that were pro Trump or anti dissent.

If you only watch Hannity then I could see how one might assume that though.

They did have to retract a Seth Rich conspiracy theory report in May being advanced by Hannity which was also posted on their site.

Also, it's hard to miss the hypocrisy on Fox News in regard to sexual harassment/assault. They have rarely mentioned the incredible number of their own former colleagues (Lis Weihl, Gretchen Carlson, Andrea Tantaros, Megyn Kelly, Julie Roginsky, Juliet Huddy, Laurie Dhue) who have either been paid multi-million dollar settlements or accused Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes of harassment/assault. Yet, they were quick to pounce on the stories of Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose who were on other networks. Their official stance on Roy Moore seems to be that he is entitled to the benefit of the doubt... though I doubt that would be their position were he a democrat.

Reactions: 4 people
If you find yourself pasting this response to so many people in a 24 hour span, maybe they aren't the problem.

Your posts suck, dude. Take this sh*tshow to some far right subreddit where you and your fellow knuckledraggers can stroke each others Breitbart e-peens until the cows come home.

Actually, the truth of the matter is that leftist libtards like you can't tolerate someone who presents a view that differs from your narrow world-view. If you don't like what I post, then put me on "ignore", that way you don't have to cry constantly like the sniveling little k*nt that you are.

They did have to retract a Seth Rich conspiracy theory report in May being advanced by Hannity which was also posted on their site.

Also, it's hard to miss the hypocrisy on Fox News in regard to sexual harassment/assault. They have rarely mentioned the incredible number of their own former colleagues (Lis Weihl, Gretchen Carlson, Andrea Tantaros, Megyn Kelly, Julie Roginsky, Juliet Huddy, Laurie Dhue) who have either been paid multi-million dollar settlements or accused Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes of harassment/assault. Yet, they were quick to pounce on the stories of Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose who were on other networks. Their official stance on Roy Moore seems to be that he is entitled to the benefit of the doubt... though I doubt that would be their position were he a democrat.

None of which addresses the point made by Mike Cernovich. When has the MSM been wrong about something on Trump that cast him in a POSITIVE light? I can't think of any. Can you?

Fox News is NOT a part of the msm. Can you come up with something from the msm?

I feel like you and many other Trump fans use the word MSM to denote outlets that aren't explicitly pro-Trump.

Instead, I will give you a prominent case of the "MSM" actually doing their job when whackjobs try to support our president's paranoia that the media will run anything that isn't supportive of him or his candidates.

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says - The New York Times

How do you define msm? They sure boast about their ratings more than any other network. The Fox Entertainment Group of networks (also including the Big Ten Network and Fox Sports, FS 1 and FS 2, FX, FXX, FX movie channel and the Nat Geo channels) are definitely a main stream presence on cable television and Rupert Murdoch (who also owns the Wall Street Journal) is by anyone's standard - a main stream media mogul.

Actually, the truth of the matter is that leftist libtards like you can't tolerate someone who presents a view that differs from your narrow world-view. If you don't like what I post, then put me on "ignore", that way you don't have to cry constantly like the sniveling little k*nt that you are.
You will enjoy your day much better with Dink on ignore. That's what I did. He can get very ugly.

I wish you wouldn't quote him. Then, I wouldn't hear a peep from the little creep. I am blissfully unaware of his very existence unless someone quotes him.

How do you define msm? They sure boast about their ratings more than any other network. The Fox Entertainment Group of networks (also including the Big Ten Network and Fox Sports, FS 1 and FS 2, FX, FXX, FX movie channel and the Nat Geo channels) are definitely a main stream presence on cable television and Rupert Murdoch (who also owns the Wall Street Journal) is by anyone's standard - a main stream media mogul.

Fox News's viewership pales compared the the big three of ABC, NBC and CBS. It's not close.

Oh okay. Bring up mainstream media and then say they’re not mainstream media. Ever moving the goalposts. Something both sides are guilty of.

Reactions: 3 people
You will enjoy your day much better with Dink on ignore. That's what I did. He can get very ugly.

I wish you wouldn't quote him. Then, I wouldn't hear a peep from the little creep. I am blissfully unaware of his very existence unless someone quotes him.

It's nice to hear a friendly voice around here, for a change. There are a lot of leftists and, where there are leftists, there is a lot of anger and hatred. They have my pity. I'll probably have to put him on "ignore". I enjoy good, honest, give-and-take discussion. Guys like him aren't here for that, apparently.

Reactions: 2 people
It's nice to hear a friendly voice around here, for a change. There are a lot of leftists and, where there are leftists, there is a lot of anger and hatred. They have my pity. I'll probably have to put him on "ignore". I enjoy good, honest, give-and-take discussion. Guys like him aren't here for that, apparently.
He REALLY hates people over 50.

I feel like you and many other Trump fans use the word MSM to denote outlets that aren't explicitly pro-Trump.

Instead, I will give you a prominent case of the "MSM" actually doing their job when whackjobs try to support our president's paranoia that the media will run anything that isn't supportive of him or his candidates.

Woman Tried to Dupe Washington Post With False Claim About Roy Moore, Paper Says - The New York Times

Yes, I am aware of that story. That was a good job by the Washington Post to vet her story - for a change. James O'Keefe has caught many liberal media outlets in a lot of lies. The media has gotten wise to him and are getting tired of getting embarrassed and are being a little more selective of what they publish.

Here is a recent instance wherein the Washington Post had to issue a retraction on a story they did concerning O'Keefe. He has a "Wall of Shame" of retractions by numerous, liberal media outlets.

O'Keefe Frames #FakeNews WaPo's RETRACTION - YouTube

VN Store

Back