Is Trump Really Going Mad?

Did not make it past by Joe Scarborough.

I think Obama should have had to undergo a psych evaluation when he thought cash for clunkers was going to fix the recession.

Reactions: 2 people
Did not make it past by Joe Scarborough.

I think Obama should have had to undergo a psych evaluation when he thought cash for clunkers was going to fix the recession.

The real purpose of that program was to help the UAW.

O9wpk.gif

I think we can see what the talking points are today. Two posts about his health, after all this time for them both to pop up is suspicious.

Typical. Leave it up to a Florida Gator Lawyer with no medical degree to armchair medical diagnosis someone. Guy must be really butt hurt. Did Trump punk him out recently or something?

Trump looked really energetic and lively tonight while talking for 90 minutes. Looked like a man 20 years younger. So much for the meltdown.

Reactions: 2 people
“This is a rigged system. This is a sick system from the inside. And, you know, there's no country like our country, but we have a lot of sickness in some of our institutions, and we're working very hard. We've got a lot of them straightened out, but we do have -- we really do -- a rigged system in this country, and we have to change it. Terrible. Terrible," Trump said.

The great divider. He sounds more and more like a dictator every single day. Glad you all enjoyed the speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
“This is a rigged system. This is a sick system from the inside. And, you know, there's no country like our country, but we have a lot of sickness in some of our institutions, and we're working very hard. We've got a lot of them straightened out, but we do have -- we really do -- a rigged system in this country, and we have to change it. Terrible. Terrible," Trump said.

The great divider. He sounds more and more like a dictator every single day. Glad you all enjoyed the speech.

The truth always hurts. If you dont think there is absolute truth in what you quoted then you are a sheep. Our government is sick cesspool full of corrupt scumbags.

Reactions: 1 person
The truth always hurts. If you dont think there is absolute truth in what you quoted then you are a sheep. Our government is sick cesspool full of corrupt scumbags.

... led by their C.I.C. (Cesspool-in-Chief).

Please never use the words truth and Trump in one sentence. It's akin to staring at an eclipse sans protective eyewear.

Reactions: 5 people

You are f’in delusional. The only problem with our government and the system is the voters or lack of voting.

Reactions: 3 people
You are f’in delusional. The only problem with our government and the system is the voters or lack of voting.

You’re correct to a degree but the voters are not the entire problem. Entrenched unelected bureaucrats are the biggest problem.

VN Store

Back