Travel Ban Win

But it's over right? 90 days was up about 200 days ago. Or did we spend the last 9 months arguing rather than actually fixing the supposed problem the argument was about?

This is your government at work.

Reactions: 2 people
But it's over right? 90 days was up about 200 days ago. Or did we spend the last 9 months arguing rather than actually fixing the supposed problem the argument was about?

It was never enforced, right?

Anyway, make it permanent now.

Reactions: 1 person

Step two should be rounding up all of those that overstayed their visas from those countries.

Not a fan of the ban but we need to see it through to achieve the shared goal of getting the illegals out or path to citizenship (proper vetting).

It was never enforced, right?

Anyway, make it permanent now.

What does this have to do with my point? It didn't need to be enforced in order for them to fix anything. The ban was just supposed to bide time. It wasn't part of any solution.

What does this have to do with my point? It didn't need to be enforced in order for them to fix anything. The ban was just supposed to bide time. It wasn't part of any solution.

It's now about separation of powers. POTUS couldn't let it drop and set a precedent for the judiciary to continue to overreach their powers.

Do you admit that his order was constitutional?

It's now about separation of powers. POTUS couldn't let it drop and set a precedent for the judiciary to continue to overreach their powers.

This is another way of saying he got so consumed with being right about the law that he forgot to fix the national security problem that was so important to him.

I love the idea that the president is fighting the good fight against judicial overreach against the POTUS...you know the executive branch...the branch most practiced in overreach. Half the **** he does is a **** you to the constitution.

Do you admit that his order was constitutional?

Honestly, it's a tough question with legal ambiguities. I don't think the supreme court has ruled Trump's ban is constitutional. I believe the ruling is they'll allow the ban to exist while they argue the constitutionality of the ban. Somebody correct me if I'm misinterpreting events.

This is another way of saying he got so consumed with being right about the law that he forgot to fix the national security problem that was so important to him.

I love the idea that the president is fighting the good fight against judicial overreach against the POTUS...you know the executive branch...the branch most practiced in overreach. Half the **** he does is a **** you to the constitution.

Neither you nor I know what's been fixed or not. Could they even fix it while the courts held it up?

What has he done that is a f you to the constitution? A couple of specifics please.

It has EVERYTHING to do with your point.

OK, then explain why does the ban needed to be in place for them to fix the vetting process? They needed 90 days to review and update the vetting process. They've had like 300 days. Why is the absence of the ban a valid excuse for their total failure?

Usually I just avoid probing trolls for answers but I'll call you on your BS this time.

Reactions: 3 people
Neither you nor I know what's been fixed or not. Could they even fix it while the courts held it up?

What has he done that is a f you to the constitution? A couple of specifics please.

If you're an original intent guy, then basically every war/military operation right now is constitutionally illegal. If you're an original intent guy, basically every aspect of every XO is unconstitutional.

If anything's been fixed, don't you think we would have heard about it? Doesn't seem like they'd keep a triumph secret from us.

OK, then explain why does the ban needed to be in place for them to fix the vetting process? They needed 90 days to review and update the vetting process. They've had like 300 days. Why is the absence of the ban a valid excuse for their total failure?

Usually I just avoid probing trolls for answers but I'll call you on your BS this time.

As you’ve already pointed out, that’s how government works. The “process”, whatever it may be, needs to be shut down to review, screw up, and implement. Whether you like it or not that’s how it is.

Back to my original reply, i believe it hasn’t even started.

Trolls calling others trolls humor me.

Last edited:
If you're an original intent guy, then basically every war/military operation right now is constitutionally illegal. If you're an original intent guy, basically every aspect of every XO is unconstitutional.

If anything's been fixed, don't you think we would have heard about it? Doesn't seem like they'd keep a triumph secret from us.

You're wrong about the war/military action. Congress has given the president the authority, congress can abdicate their own power.

All XOs are not unconstitutional.

As you’ve already pointed out, that’s how government works. The “process”, whatever it may be, needs to be shut down to review, screw up, and implement. Whether you like it or not that’s how it is.

Back to my original reply, i believe it hasn’t even started.

Trolls calling others trolls humor me.

I'm not sure he's grasping the fact that that was all you were asking.

You're wrong about the war/military action. Congress has given the president the authority, congress can abdicate their own power.

Beat me to it. He knows nothing about the military.

Where does it say that in the constitution?

I didn't say all XO's are unconstitutional. Can you point me to a recent one that isn't?

Last edited:

This is completely made up nonsense

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back